When it comes to God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, what do you believe...?

JustMe

May 13, 2008
Do you believe they exist? Why or why not? Do you think they are separate beings, or all the same but in different forms all existing at one time for different purposes? What church are you apart of? Or are you not a member of any church? Agnostic? Atheist? I'm trying to figure out what I believe and just thought it would be nice to hear what others believe :) Thanks

I find it ironic how Atheists who are supposed to be the brave, enlightened, and intelligent ones for freeing themselves from God, seem to be all cocky buggers who try at every possible moment to shake ones faith or make a witty remark.

C'mon guys act mature, Religion is no laughing matter.

I am Catholic. I strongly believe in the existence of God. But I've not always been this way.

I was Pagan for a long time in my life, a long, long time.

Dont let other peoples religious beliefs influence yours, also an important thing to remember, you cant force yourself to believe in something you dont feel is real. No matter how hard you WANT to.

There's no reliable evidence for Jesus, God/Yahweh, the Holy Spirit, Allah, Zeus, Thor, or any of the thousands of other gods that people have worshiped. If any of the major gods existed, there would be reliable evidence. There's also extensive evidence that they are all just myths, created to help soothe our fear of death, and perpetuated through religion to subjugate the underclass into obedience.

Science has shown that there's no need for gods to explain the traditional reasons for a god -- origin of the universe, origin of life, origin of species, origin of humans, origin of morality. Science also shows us the psychological reasons that people believe in god(s).

No; they're all myths. No evidence for the existence of any of them...

I'm trying to figure out what I believe too haha
So I couldn't really answer as of now.

Yes they exist. I know God does because something had to have created energy, matter, space, time, laws of physics etc. And I know the Holy Spirit does because I've experienced Him. I also believe in Jesus because I believe that God revealed His law to humanity through the Israelites but since people are unable to live up to it God offered a sacrifice to pardon our sins. Because we (and apparently Satan and his angels as well) are unwilling and/or unable to follow God's rules, the world is in the perilous state it is in. To receive forgiveness under the old law one had to give up something they had in return, a sacrifice, which could be grain, an animal, etc. The Messianic prophecies in the Old Testament also tell of the characteristics of the Messiah and Jesus fits them perfectly. I belong to the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and I know that the Holy Spirit and God the Father are both God, I'm still trying to determine if Jesus is as well though.

they're all equally fictional to me. why?

- no proof
- god has done nothing for us.
- holy spirit? really?
- the only evidence is an ANCIENT book
- sorry, but i have common sense

have a nice day.

Answer me this there were about 500 witnesses that saw Jesus ascend to heaven after he came back to life now why would they all die for something if it was a lie. In other words if they did not believe in Jesus why would they die for him that is your evidence he exist.

I have seen no evidence to support any of them.

I do not find it incredible to think there was a guy called Jesus around that time, I require little evidence to support that claim because its claim that is reasonable. I know there were guys, and I know the name Jesus was pretty common at those times. Or at least, not unheard of.. However, I do not believe in his divinity IF he did exist, without evidence.

I believe that each individual has their own different God. I believe that that person chooses what they want their God to be like, and they do this by believing in him/her in a certain way. Personally, I don't have a God because I don't want one. but, i still respect others who do. Their are so many religions, because different people wanted to express how they see their God, so other's then see theirs in the same way, which creates different religions. I hope you enjoyed reading my beliefs, and thank you.

If you are interested to know more about Jesus (pbuh) then you can check this out. These websites may help you to find your answer.

1. http://www.truetojesus.com/

2. http://us1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRFV/productId/3818/JESUS_%28AS%29_WILL_RETURN

3. http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/BibleQuranScience.pdf

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW99U4JWNEc&feature=channel

i'm atheist, but i do believe Jesus Christ did possibly exist, but as a person like us...not the "son of god" and that the "virgin" mary was no virgin at all. how the hell else do you have a kid? i'm part of no church, temple or anything...i'm an atheist and am proud to be a free and open minded person not barricaded by the walls of religion

Back