ok so i'm in 7th grade my crush is in the 8th grade. just to let you know i'm going to break it up into parts so you don't have to read it all only a little bit of it.

- so one time the middle school went a trip to bowling. when we went to Wendy's i was with one of my friends and we got up ready to leave then i see my crush (who wasn't my crush until a little after this happened) and he just smiles says my name and blows me a kiss. not with his hand he just blew me a kiss. then later that day i was walking in the hallway when everyone was about to be dismissed from the buliding and he gives me a hug. then he says i hugged a nerd he walks away and i look at him with a little smile on my face and he smiles then we both walk away.

- another time i was going down to lunch. he was behind me but i didn't know. this day i was only with a guy from my class and a friend but she left to return something to another teacher. then he just hugs me from behind my back and he whispered in my ear loud enoguh for the other guy to hear 'hey sexy'. i slapped his shoulder playfully and we both laughed.

- when i went on a rollerskating trip with the whole middle school i saw him look at me a few times while he was skating. i couldn't skate and he knew that so he skated by me and tickled my hips and made little fake girl sceams because he wanted me to fall but i didn't. then towards the end he asked my friends if they wanted to skate they said no. then he asked me last and i said no. then he said but your brother is out there and he's skating. then i said but i can't skate anyways. then he skated away before i was about to ask him to help me skate because he was really good. i don't know if he likes me because he also helped a few other girls skate.

could he like me or is he just playing around with me as a friend? we do talk and we are already friends so what does this mean?
he didn't really blow a kiss. he just called my name and i looked at him then he just like kissed the air and looked at me then smiled. my friend had a shoked expression and i just smiled.