k, I really messed this one up. I was having a slight problem with the text at the bottom being blurry or a geometry error on my samsung TXN2745FP tv. I then started fooling around with the service menu settings after hitting mute 182 power. I must of fooled with every setting on the list turning things off and on and making numbers higher and lower. My thinking was that I could just reset to factory defaults somehow. So now the tv wont go on anymore and it was just working perfectly fine before I was a moron and started fooling with the service menu settings. This is what it does it comes on for a second in black and white like flickers then shuts off. I can still access the service menu however. It also still shows the tv channel playing in black and white behind the menu. I really messed this up. If I cannot set it to factory defaults is there a guide so I can put the settings back to the way they correctly should be online or a link you could provide? Update... I finally got the tv to stay on with turning something off in the service menu but it is in black and white and positioned incorrectly. Gosh I wish I never fooled with this.