Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please read my new book: Super World Citizens and be amazed (Soon to be a motion...

...picture)? Please read my book about my life: Super world Citizens by Gary Anton. It will have you amazed of how far things had gone.

Soon to be a motion picture.

My group and I have suffered for over 25 years for things we did in order to secure our country and save American Soldier's life’s.

I need all people to read this book, so I can be free from this misunderstanding. We were Super World Citizens and heroes.

Please read and choose for yourselves.

On www.garyanton.net or eBay.

Thank you

Gary Anton

THE IS A STORY ON HOW A GROUP OF AMERICAN CITIZENS BECAME INVOLVED IN UNITED STATES FOREIGN POLICY AROUND THE WORLD.

AT ONE POINT THE GROUP WAS A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN WASHINGTON, D.C. AND HAD DIRECT CONTACT WITH HIGH LEVEL OFFICIALS RIGHT UP TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

ONE SENATE INVESTIGATOR SAID: “IT IS LIKE YOU ENTERED INTO A WORLD OF SCIENCE FICTION AND THEN YOU FIND THAT IT ALL CHECKS OUT“.

THE STORY TELLS, WITH OUR SOURCES FOR INTELLIGENCE, HELPED END THE COLD WAR WITH THE FORMER SOVIET UNION, ALONG WITH FREEING SEVERAL COUNTRIES WHICH WERE RULED BY BRUTAL DICTATORS.

MAJOR ARTICLS WERE WRITTEN, BUT DUE TO MY PRIVACY, I DECIDED NOT TO ATTEND.

BUT NOW, I HAVE WRITTEN MY TRUE, UNTOLD VERSION AND WOULD LIKE THE WORLD TO KNOW.

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, ABE AND ALIBRIS BOOKS: The Reagan, Clinton and Bush years in the White House.

ALSO MY NEW BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON: SUPER WORLD CITIZENS, A CONPIRACY UNFOLDED.

Mike (Omsk, Russia) (BOOK REVIEW)

This review is from: The Reagan, Clinton, and Bush Years in the White House. (Paperback)

I would have to describe this book as a very interesting story. There is definitely enough "good stuff" in it to make it worthwhile to read.

Buy this book. Don't wait or make excuses. Get ready to completely enjoy history that reads better then fiction. Meet Patriots that you've never heard of, and never knew. Go to places that sound familiar and learn the ground and the events. Get ready for pure entertainment in the guise of History!

This book is tremendous! Open the pages, read the words, meet the men and visit the places.

Read it now, or always wonder what you've missed. I encourage readers of all ages to read.

Email: [email protected]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to be nice about this. You need to not put these here. Putting a question mark at the end does not make it a question. Go to forums and do this. I saw you joined today which leads me to believe you only joined to post this. Stop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please stop reposting this. I'm not buying it. Why, you ask? It's a mix between the fact that you call your own book "tremendous" and "amazing", and the fact that you spent half that question shouting at us.

If you want to advertise your book, I suggest you rethink your methods. It's a shame that I was turned off by this question, because from what I read it sounds interesting. But then you started shouting, so....