Cute ways to greet a girl with a text?

Nik

May 28, 2008
Self explanatory, but I don't want anything overly cheesy. Please help? =)

try stuff like
"Hello Angel, I was wondering if {etc..}"
If you barely know her, "Hey dear"
If u both have crush on each other "Hey sweetheart"

It depends on the occasion, but one of them will surely work to greet her :D

"good morning cutie:)"
" hey why are you up to?:)"
"hi sweetness:D"
"what's up girlie?"

But don't go too extreme if you Barley know her like" hey sexy" too far

I don't know if this is something you want, but for me, out of ALL the different, random, crazy, etc. greetings that I have received, my favorite greeting from a guy over text is:

"Hi! [Insert whatever he wants to say]"

So much better than anything fancy or cheesy. It doesn't seems like he tries too hard. It's simple and sweet. Also, it makes him seem like a normal guy who isn't after me for sex (even if he is...).

Aside from that, I suppose my next favorite one is:

"Thank-you for your help today. At this rate, it seems like I'll be owing you more than just a unicorn and a chipmunk. I'll add a horse to that list. Happy birthday, by the way!"

It's so random, but it made me laugh. :D

hahah obviously if your asking for help on here! ahahhaa means your dick is wet anytime you look for help on here. obviously pussy wants to put a ring on it lol. be a man figure it out yourself if you have to think and try to much obviously shes too good for you just give me her # ill scoop her up fuckk her. and take her back home well fed too. Your probbaly a sucka and a virgin if your on here asking for help from other females and deperate cats.

Back