Introduction

Last Night I had a really amazing dream, It started when I boarded a plane to japan when looking at my watch i'd already spent 10 minutes looking for my plane, next I handed the flight attendant my passport for security checks and I boarded the plane.

Plane Scene

I was on a plane nothing too bright or too ob normal but what I did find was that somone siting next to me was looking at me, then we started talking about which school we go to come to our surprise that we are going to the same school, I think it was called Ishi'ji High school (Note: I dont know any school by that name, I just know it from the dream), we then talked about our daily lifestyles up until we talked about boyfriends, which I insisted that I did not have, because .. Well In the dream I had a past of not being able to get a boyfriend because I didn't tell them my true feelings Or i wasn't very forward with them.

High school

Now it came as quite a surprise to me that I was a female in the dream. I had long blonde hair about 5.2 and wearing traditional japanese school wear. Now while I was in the dream I had no perverted thoughts because I had breasts or because I finally had the pieces that I thought would make me stay as a female, but it was the opposite, In the dream I was nearly always telling the guys in the dream how lucky they were (Because I was experiencing periods in the dream which made my stomach hurt ALOT.)

I went to the principles office to talk about my transfer which took a good 35 minutes to proceed with, Just to get me started I had a map around school. The principle introduced me to my hoomroom teacher who was atleast 5.6 and had short hair and was really pretty. she started walking me down to my classroom as it was almost time for art (Which happens to be my most favourite class in the dream and out).

Art Class

While in art class we were asked to start painting this flower pot, First we would draw the outlines of the pot and use the brush to paint carefully around the edges though mine ended up looking terrible. It came to my suprise that Emily the girl who i met on the plane was also in my art class, so after class we went down to the cafeteria.

Cafeteria

At lunch Natsumi had ramen, and I had rice with curry which is because I love rice, (again in the dream and out) then two people came to the our table and asked they could sit next to us, they were really polite and I could tell they were going to be good friends. So from there we started talking and then my freaking alarm went off.. sigh...

It was so upsetting waking up from that dream I cried for half a hour, no joke.