Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Difference between dvd home theatre system and bluray home theatre system?

Hi

I want to buy a home theatre system but im not sure what to get...i found that there are dvd home theatre systems and blu-ray home theatre systems...whats the difference?...i am getting a bluray player but i was wondering because the bluray theatre system is more expensive...can the dvd theatre system speakers connect to a bluray player? ...i will use the bluray player for both dvds and blurays...and does the bluray theatre system come with a bluray player and amplifier or do i buy the player and amplifier separetly?

all answers are appreciated...thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Blu Ray disc home theater is a much better picture quality than the DVD home theater. I really do not like them because when one item fails the whole system will have to be replaced. Most of all you can not upgrade the system at a later date. What I would recommend is like an Onkyo home theater system model HT-S3300. It is a 5.1 receiver and a set of speakers and just add a Panasonic blu ray disc player and you have a better system for under $600. Panasonic is the most reliable player in the market and Onkyo is a very solid receiver. Hope this will help you out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Blu Ray disc home theater is a much better picture quality than the DVD home theater. I really do not like them because when one item fails the whole system will have to be replaced. Most of all you can not upgrade the system at a later date. What I would recommend is like an Onkyo home theater system model HT-S3300. It is a 5.1 receiver and a set of speakers and just add a Panasonic blu ray disc player and you have a better system for under $600. Panasonic is the most reliable player in the market and Onkyo is a very solid receiver. Hope this will help you out.