Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the iphone4. i already pre ordered itt. lol i heard its like the sickest phoneee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would suggest researching what is out and more importantly, what is coming down the pipe. 4G is not just one "number" faster it is a lot faster. I got the Droid X when it was released in July...wish I would have done some research and waited for a 4G phone. I have been told up to this point my X wont handle 4G

The other thing I would suggest is get your hands on the top contenders you are considering and hog them in the store and spend as much time as you can messing around with them. The reason I say that is because I wish I would have bought an HTC...like the UI much better the Moto's Blur.

I know at some point you just have to dive in but try to keep your buyers remorse to a minimum. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    the iphone4. i already pre ordered itt. lol i heard its like the sickest phoneee.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Im deciding on which phone to get on Verizon, The Iphone 4 or the Htc Thunderbolt?

For a while now I have been wanting to get the iphone 4 once it hits Verizon on February 10, but I just recently been watching videos on the Htc thunderbolt and it looks really sweet plus its the first 4gLTE phone on Verizon. So I just wanted people's opinions on it. Please leave your thoughts. Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wellp. Really it depends on what you want to do with it. If your really into customizing your phones (roms and such...etc..) I would get the htc. Its easy to root an android phone and customize it. Just be sure to back up all of your original data just in case you dont like the rom ooor if it breaks and you have to take it back to verizon. (it voids your warrenty if you root your phone :P)
    Now, if you just want a normal phone bleh bleh bleh "I play angry birds and take photos, text, and listeb to music," get the iPhone.
    Keep in mind though, THE IPHONE DOESNT PLAY FLASH VIDEOS. And the newest htc phones that have android do. so if your all about watching videos...that may effect your choice.
    Hope I helped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would suggest researching what is out and more importantly, what is coming down the pipe. 4G is not just one "number" faster it is a lot faster. I got the Droid X when it was released in July...wish I would have done some research and waited for a 4G phone. I have been told up to this point my X wont handle 4G

The other thing I would suggest is get your hands on the top contenders you are considering and hog them in the store and spend as much time as you can messing around with them. The reason I say that is because I wish I would have bought an HTC...like the UI much better the Moto's Blur.

I know at some point you just have to dive in but try to keep your buyers remorse to a minimum. LOL