Would you rather have a Ford Mustang or Volkswagen Beetle?

E&H

Jan 20, 2011
A Volkswagen Beetle! I personally don't like Mustangs, and Beetles are way cuter! I've always wanted a Beetle, even though I have had bad experience with Volkswagen. And when you find a place giving away free cars, let me know! haha!

Heres the catch...
Would you rather get a free Mustang that gets 10 miles per gallon OR
A free Volkswagen Beetle that got 25 miles per gallon?

All blokes will say mustang and mos girls will say beetle. They are so different it is strange to compare them. Mustang for me.

Mustang is the masculine choice, And the Beetle is a feminine choice. By the way, Mustangs (GT) are 18 MPG City, 22 Highway.

The Mustang, assuming it isn't leaking gas because it shouldn't be getting 10 mpg.

Why does the Mustang only get 10 mpg?
I had an the old 5.0 V8 engine, which is much less efficient than the vehicles today, and still got about 18city / 25 highway mpg, overall.

A Mustang for several reasons:

-I am a guy and Volkswagen Beetle screams "sissy", it's a girls car
-Volkswagen is very unreliable
-Volkswagen Beetle is very bad on safety
-Volkswagen Beetle is very cramped
-Ford Mustang is faster, more fun

I'd take whichever is worth more then sell it and buy a real car. V6 mustang? I don't drive a car that has a tampon holder.

Mustang is the masculine choice, And the Beetle is a feminine choice. By the way, Mustangs (GT) are 18 MPG City, 22 Highway.

The Mustang, assuming it isn't leaking gas because it shouldn't be getting 10 mpg.

Why does the Mustang only get 10 mpg?
I had an the old 5.0 V8 engine, which is much less efficient than the vehicles today, and still got about 18city / 25 highway mpg, overall.

I know girls and guys who would want the mustang. Why would you want some piece of junk beetle. The mustang is more than just a car it is an Icon.

I know girls and guys who would want the mustang. Why would you want some piece of junk beetle. The mustang is more than just a car it is an Icon.

Back