Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I *love* my moby wrap. It's great for me because my daughter doesn't do well sitting in her carseat/stroller for long periods of time if I'm out shopping. So it lets me "wear" her and be hands free. It's way better than your standard baby carrier.

Also--Love my baby swing. She's soothed by it when fussy and even likes to just sit in it sometimes and this lets me get things done around the house.

I also like her brightstarts activity mat. It entertains her very well! She's only 10 weeks but she smiles at the lights over her head and bats at the toys already and "talks" to it while she lays under it. She just loves it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My son is 4 months and I could not live without the vibrating bouncer chair. I have an awesome consignement shop right in my area so I never go and spend full price for anything. I got the vibrating chair and he LOVES it!!!! And I also love the Boppy Pillow. He sleeps in an upright position so he has slept in his pillow since the day he came home from the hospital. The Bumbo chair to is helping out alot now that he is trying to sit up. it helps him alot with balance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12