Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am trying to sell my Dodge dakota 2001 truck.?

There is only 00 left on the truck to pay off, that is the price i'm selling the truck for, but what started off as something minor became something major. I have taken this truck to so many automachanic places and for some reason none of them were able to fix the problem. In the morning I would start up the truck and everything would be fine, I would drive about 5-6 miles and all of a sudden the truck startes to stutter, almost as if it's not getting any fuel flowing to the engine and eventually it would die out. I have replaced everything from the fuel pump to the fuel line and fuel filter. I also had other things done to try and get this problem solved but know one seems to know or suggest what i should do. I took the truck to a dodge dealership and they charged me 0 dollars to fix the problem or atleast that's what they say, So I paid the 0, Two days later I got the truck back, and it was running good for about 3 days and the problem came back. I took it back to the dealership they kept it there overnight, they called me back the next morning and told me that they don't see anything wrong with the truck. I complained but there was nothing they can do. This problem has been a nightmare for me, it's been going on for 3 years, i don't know what else to do but to sell it or hope that someone knows how to fix it or tell me exactly how to fix the problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this doesn't help much, but it could be something like a sensor, have you tried doing research online to see if owners of the same car had similar problems, and see what their solutions were. Trust me, with this approach you have better chances of isolating the problem.