Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Christens: when you are at church, do you feel the presence of Christ and the

power of the Holy Spirit...? If so how does that physically affect you personally and does that only occur while you are at church ?

During your worship service to our Lord

Downloads
    Uploads
    They sure feel the Holy Spirit. Once they step outside, however, they start committing all sorts of treacherous sins. Then they come back next Sunday to beg for forgiveness, and the vicious cycle continues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh sometimes I do, I used to feel it a lot more at church, I think because recently some part of me has been holding back. How does it physically affect me personally? I don't know, generally speaking for me its like at that moment, you are separated from all earthly desires, your spirit and mind are wholly focused on God, and nothing else. There is this strong sense of peace and joy, and this knowledge of God, a transcendent state exempt from all doubt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not felt that since I was 10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you mean Christians...?
    And I haven't really felt the actual presence of God. I know He is with me, though.

Junior Member <3Christian'sMommy<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well...for one...we're CHRISTIANS...and two yes I do but its not only at church I feel God in every thing I do...I feel loved, and protected, guided and cared for, strong and faithful...there are a thousand different feelings that let you know without a shadow of a doubt that He's with you. You feel like a whole new person and literally are when the Holy Spirit is inside you. <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the presence of Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit in all places. It reassures and strengthens me and enables me to do God's will.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No it occurs everywhere. god is everywhere. when i was dreaming once, i saw a vision of jesus holding his hands out to me. and the warmest most happiest feelings in the world came. i can't explain it. i felt 100 times happier than any other feelings i ever had.( btw at that time i was swaying from god, was 18) the light he gave off was also terrific. incredible is all i could say. Without a doubt, i believe there is a god.