Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile?

Which one do you prefer and why?

Downloads
    Uploads
    With cell companies, you definitely get what you pay for.. T-Mobile is very cheap, but thats because they have the least network coverage out of the 4 major networks.. Verizon is among the most expensive, but its because they have the most coverage. They also always come first in any study or test or report done on wireless networks, for reliability, coverage, dropped calls, and overall quality. So it depends what's more important to you- price, or coverage. Here are the overall nationwide rankings for the 4 major carriers:

Price (1 is cheapest) and coverage (1 is worst):

1. T-Mobile
    2. Sprint
    3. ATT
    4. Verizon

But you should always check coverage in your area and ask family and friends to see which one works best

Downloads
    Uploads
    AT&T and Verizon. Sprint and T-Mobile have poor coverage in my area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verizon or Sprint.

Verizon has good deals with features and what not. Rarely any dropped calls and when I had it, i was pleased

Sprint is good because they have good deals on phones and the unlimited plans aren't a hassle either. Clear calls, and okay customer service.

AT&T is not wise choice because although they may have the eye catching Iphone, their is still problems with dropped calls and I've heard their prices are whack, but what do I know?

T-mobile not so much because their customer service is mediocre but I guess it depends on the person you're working with. Prices of phones are kinda high priced (so I've heard)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd go with sprint they have a great plan for $79 ( I think ) but it has unlimited everything, minutes, internet, call anyone on any carrier for free, plus they have great coverage or go with Verizon because they have that 4g lte network but their plans are a bit higher. Stay away from AT&T and T-Mobile, I can't wait till March when I can leave T-Mobile for Sprint. Good luck hope you pick the choice that best fits you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verizon I have a droid x I love it it blows the iphone out the water, Verizon has great coverage too