The following message was sent to you via the IhAv.NET Contact Us form by Viola.

--------------------------------

Dear Admin,

My name is Viola, Marketing Manager from Digiarty Software, Inc. I want to speak with you about a potential cooperation.

I wonder if you have interest in joining our company's "Exclusive Giveaway" program. We are pleased to sponsor products for you to host contest to attract new subscribers or launch giveaway as holiday gift to your readers. You decide it.

Digiarty Software is specialized in multimedia software based on Windows, Mac OS and iOS4, which provides personal and home used video audio software across Apple iPhone, iPad, Sony PSP, PS3, Xbox, Droid platforms and devices.

If you have interest, please let me know which software you think is suitable to your readers.
http://www.winxdvd.com/products.htm

I believe your readers will benefit a lot from the giveaway right from your website. To make it fruitful win-win cooperation, we are trying to maximize the flexibility for you to control the giveaway/contest.

Two cooperation modes are available; please tell me which one you prefer.

1. We can sponsor a certain number of the software you choose for you to hold contest (20-50 copies).

2. You may also hold one day (up to three days) giveaway on your website. If you choose this cooperation mode, there will be no limitation on the number of software you give away to your readers. And we will create a landing page for you exclusively, with your website URL, logo, the link to your Facebook, Twitter page.

3. We can also introduce the campaign on our website.

If you need to test the software first, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Viola
Digiarty Software, Inc. / Marketing Manager
www.winxdvd.com

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
From Mail: [email protected]
IP Address: 109.169.67.184
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0