I currently have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X-10 and while playing around with it, I have a few questions.

First of all, while looking around, I noticed that there was a small discoloured oval at the top in between the notification light and the speaker, is this some sort of forward facing camera, or is it like a sensor?

Secondly, I found out that google had just released Android Software 2.3.1 or Gingerbread to their phones, I tried to check for a software update and it said that I had the latest version of Android when it was only 2.1 (Eclair) even after Froyo and Gingerbread came out. Will the X 10 have 2.3 or will it stay at 2.1?

Another question that I have is that while I was looking and playing around with the Samsung Galexy Tab, I found that when you view the apps, you view it similar to the iphone which is swiping it left and right. On the X-10, they just give you a long list when you view all of the apps. Is this some sort of setting that I don't know about, does this have to do with the phone's software, or is it just the difference between the Galaxy Tab and the X-10, or is it just the software.

Lastly, when I just got this phone, I had it at a 1.6 software, the way to unlock it was like a quarter circle, when I updated the phone, I had something similar to the iPhone's unlock. Is there a way to switch back to the quarter circle unlock without downgrading? Could you do it by an app, or some settings.

Thanks

Just one more thing: Does anyone know when Team Lava will release City Story, Empire Story, and Treasure Story for the Android. I know that they have only released Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant.

Thanks
I know I ask too many questions