Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Teens: What are your feelings over PDA?

PDA is Public Display of Affection, incase you didn't know, but you probably did. Anyways, do you feel that it is okay and if so to what point? Is it okay in school and how far or do you think that it is gross and should not be shown ever.?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's perfectly ok.

In our school we aren't allowed to even hug or hold hands.

I'm even up for having sex at a concert. Just not like giving anal in the middle of the mall.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's fine, the people really like/ love eachother, then I say go for it. The only thing they shouldn't do is um sex or oral sex, ect. But I've seen people kissing and holding hands and hugging and making out, it doesn't bother me one bit

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think PDA's are cute as long as they're not taken too far. A sweet kiss on the cheek or lips, a hug is lovely but I think anything more should be more private and a moment you hold, not something you display freely to the general public. In school I feel the same, a small kiss and hug is sweet but anything more is a bit rude to the people around you, I feel. Hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't want to watch anybody making babies. If you can make out in public and not be nervous about it, by all means shove your tongues down each others throats. There is a right and a wrong place for that sort of thing. I mean, like, have you ever been to a big/busy airport? People are practically humping each other left and right with all of these separated lovers. xD But at school, unless you're about to die or something, I don't think you should be making out. Kissing, like pecks, is fine and all.

I feel so nervous with pda but perhaps that was because I was with a girl? We held hands occasionally but I was afraid to get shot down by some homo hater. xD

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had a boyfriend for almost 3 months, and I think PDA is really weird. Especially when you are a teenager. A lot of other people at my school hold hands/kiss openly, but we prefer not to. That's just our opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine if you they like hug and give each other a kiss, but no groping, or tounge, that's something that most people don't want to see, especially at a school.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A kiss is ok but a make out session in front of everybody is just gross. I have always hated PDA and i have never done it. I would hate for people to be watching me. To me people who like PDA do it for attention and because they think its cool but its not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that it should be kept to a minimum. Long hugs and short kisses are fine but anything more is going a little too far.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think its perfectly fine im 13 btw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast