What annoying things do anti-Mormons/anti-Christ (same thing) do?

MarvelM

Jun 21, 2008
Fellow Mormons, what annoying things have you seen and heard anti-Mormons/anti-Christ do and say?
For me, I've seen them say the Book of Mormon and the Bible contradict each other & they'll stop there without that person saying exactly how that person created that contradiction even though I can prove they don't contradict. They say we're not christians even though we are and the name of Jesus Christ's church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, says we are. They say their preachers and parents told them we're not christians so they believe them even though their preachers and parents aren't that bright apparently. They'll say they know the Book of Mormon is false and yet they're too afraid to read it because they know they'll find out differently. And yes, in reality being anti-Mormon is the same thing as being anti-Christ. An anti-Christ is someone that denies the teachings of Jesus Christ and His gospel and since we teach the fullness of His gospel that would make people that deny our teachings, Christ's teachings, anti-Christ.

So again, what annoying things have you seen anti-Mormons/anti-Christ do out of ignorance?

I try to stay away from the internet alot. Anti-mormons are soooo annoying!!! They'll stop at nothing to bash the church. -,-

Back