Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    my cock is crazy small

Youtube: ProvidencePRod

Read.

YouTube has decided to keep this information confidential, so it will be impossible to depend on their team to provide the necessary tools to accomplish this task. It may be possible to use a third party program, something separate from YouTube, to find this information. I have heard of a program that allows you to see who has unsubscribed from you. If that's possible, then seeing who is disliking you will also be possible. Anyone here want to start developing the program?

Unregistered

Gun

hi im also wanting to know who dislike my video because i had an nemesis and he is always fooling and being an ass to everyone behind the laptop screen. and i just want to see if the 1 dislike was made by him

Unregistered
    Hello,

I have that problem, but people say if you have 10 + you go to uploads and click the like and dislike button and it'll come up! Click dislike button and it'll come up... I suppose...

Unregistered
    Ikr! I didn't have enough money to keep my server going so these 3 people stalk me and dislike ALL of my videos.

Unregistered
    I hv the same problem , except not all videos. There must be one or two disliking my videos. And there is two users, which I know who they are, keep leaving spam comments. I blocked them already but it didn't work.

Unregistered
    Im annoying i make amazing videos and this person i really want to throw into an active volcano -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12