Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you look at who liked/disliked your videos on YouTube?

Someone keeps disliking my videos (every single one) on youtube!! It's always one person and it bugs me, because i wanna know who!
    Also, I'd like to see who liked my videos just to see who likes them.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks.
    Abby

Junior Member mBrokenIntoPiecesm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think there is.

But don't let it bother you. It's more then likely just a troll doing it. You can always disable ratings.

Unregistered
    I have the same problem, a guy just subbed to me just to dislike my videos.... i think he/she a bit jelly

Unregistered

Band Aid

Same problem here. Some annoying girl keeps disliking all my videos and she even shares them probably in an attempt to try to humiliate me and trying to get people to dislike it too! I'm really upset about this as I'm just a beginner in Youtube and this troll is going around disliking my videos. It really brings me down.

Unregistered

Pencil me too

someone does it to me i really wanna know and ive had a really bad freind for six years and its probably him but i cant not be freind wit him orr il get bullied. everyone likes him so noone would be on my side. hes mean and ditches me and makes me feel i have no freinds. this is extremely off topic but i need someone to talk to

Unregistered
    there is away but it is not always going to work if you see the dislike go to the people pages that are subbed to you and look at there activity if they do not have this blocked it will show that they disliked your video if they do have it locked your sol

Unregistered
    Me too! alot of jealous users keep on doin' it -_-

Unregistered
    OMFG I HATE THIS. I have the same problem, except it's not EVERY video. I hate it so much. And the only thing is, if you disable ratings people think you're a pu**y.

DeenTeens

Check2 Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have the same problem, a guy just subbed to me just to dislike my videos.... i think he/she a bit jelly
    You just earned a subscriber then!
    Well just ignore the dislikes, they don't even mean anything as long as you also got likes!

Unregistered
    I have the same problem and i think its my ex. he has a youtube channel and theres a dislike on all of the videos i have of us. I dont know if there is a way, but i hope there is because i really want to see if it was him or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast