How do you look at who liked/disliked your videos on YouTube?

Abby

May 16, 2008
Someone keeps disliking my videos (every single one) on youtube!! It's always one person and it bugs me, because i wanna know who!
Also, I'd like to see who liked my videos just to see who likes them.

Is there anyway to do this?
Thanks.
Abby

I don't think there is.

But don't let it bother you. It's more then likely just a troll doing it. You can always disable ratings. :)

I have the same problem, a guy just subbed to me just to dislike my videos.... i think he/she a bit jelly

Same problem here. Some annoying girl keeps disliking all my videos and she even shares them probably in an attempt to try to humiliate me and trying to get people to dislike it too! I'm really upset about this as I'm just a beginner in Youtube and this troll is going around disliking my videos. It really brings me down.

me too

someone does it to me i really wanna know and ive had a really bad freind for six years and its probably him but i cant not be freind wit him orr il get bullied. everyone likes him so noone would be on my side. hes mean and ditches me and makes me feel i have no freinds. this is extremely off topic but i need someone to talk to

there is away but it is not always going to work if you see the dislike go to the people pages that are subbed to you and look at there activity if they do not have this blocked it will show that they disliked your video if they do have it locked your sol

Me too! alot of jealous users keep on doin' it -_-

OMFG I HATE THIS. I have the same problem, except it's not EVERY video. I hate it so much. And the only thing is, if you disable ratings people think you're a pu**y.

Nice!

I have the same problem, a guy just subbed to me just to dislike my videos.... i think he/she a bit jelly

You just earned a subscriber then! :D
Well just ignore the dislikes, they don't even mean anything as long as you also got likes! :)

I have the same problem and i think its my ex. he has a youtube channel and theres a dislike on all of the videos i have of us. I dont know if there is a way, but i hope there is because i really want to see if it was him or not.

Read.

YouTube has decided to keep this information confidential, so it will be impossible to depend on their team to provide the necessary tools to accomplish this task. It may be possible to use a third party program, something separate from YouTube, to find this information. I have heard of a program that allows you to see who has unsubscribed from you. If that's possible, then seeing who is disliking you will also be possible. Anyone here want to start developing the program?

hi im also wanting to know who dislike my video because i had an nemesis and he is always fooling and being an ass to everyone behind the laptop screen. and i just want to see if the 1 dislike was made by him

Hello,

I have that problem, but people say if you have 10 + you go to uploads and click the like and dislike button and it'll come up! Click dislike button and it'll come up... I suppose...

Ikr! I didn't have enough money to keep my server going so these 3 people stalk me and dislike ALL of my videos.

I hv the same problem , except not all videos. There must be one or two disliking my videos. And there is two users, which I know who they are, keep leaving spam comments. I blocked them already but it didn't work.

Im annoying i make amazing videos and this person i really want to throw into an active volcano -.-

Back