How to make your own iPhone Ringtone

kismetclovis

Dec 28, 2010
china
Q 1: I want to change my MP3 music to M4R for my iPhone Ringtone. But I can’t make it success. Can you give me a useful advice?

Q 2: I wanna my iPhone Ringtone not the same as others any more! What is more I wanna make some excellent DVD music clips to my iPhone. Who can help me?

A 1: Ok! Let the iPhone Ringtone Maker to help you out. iPhone Ringtone Maker provides all-in-one iPhone ringtone solution. With the iPhone ringtone maker, you can create your own ringtones from all popular videos and audios formats including MP3, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, and WMA to iPhone M4R Ringtone. Plus, it can put your loved music to iPhone 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS.

Q1: Really? That’s amazing!

A 2: This iPhone Ringtone can load DVD and convert DVD music to your iPhone. What is more, it supports trim function that can cut your desire music clips to your iPhone.

Q 2: Yes! I have never heard such personalizing iPhone Ringtone Maker software. Can you tell us how to use this wonderful iPhone Ringtone Maker?

A: Sure:
Step 0: Free download iPhone Ringtone Maker and launch it, you’ll see the interface like this:

iphone-ringtone-maker-sc.jpg

Step1: Load DVD
Click "Add File" or "Load DVD" button to load DVD or files you want to set as iPhone Ringtone.

Step2: Get iPhone Ringtone music clips
If you want music clip by dragging the two slider bars or change the number to reset start time and end time.
Note: Click "Pre-listen" button to pre-listen the music clip.

listen-rigntoen.jpg

Step3: Destination
Change destination folder by click "Browse" button.

Step4: Convert
Now click “Generate” to start the conversion from MP4 to M4R Ringtone for iPhone. All conversion will be finished in a few minutes.
Tips: If you have connected iPhone with PC, check the "Import to iPhone", WAV to M4R Converter can load converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly.

Hope this information can help you!

wasDrectied

with M2TS Converter, you can not only convert M2TS to any other video format and also extract audio from M2TS to other popular audio format. Comprehensive video editing functions are added in the M2TS Converter, likemovie joining, movie cutting, video watermarking and movie cropping for you to customize the effect of output file.

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think Mac MTS Converter will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.

For many Apple users, to have a multi-performance support tool is a great thing. But even if you have all the iPad, iPhone, iPhone Touch of multi-tools, you will certainly encounter a lot of trouble.

I know the software you have shared, it is so useful, by the way, I can recommend you another wonderful software---TS Converter, it can help you onvert TS file to AVI, MPG, WMV etc.

The software is so fabulous, thank you for sharing, now I will give you a surprise, the M2TS Converter can help you M2TS to popular formats, you can have a try!

The software----iPad Converter can give you a great hand, via it, you can conveniently manage your iPad and enjoy your colorful life.

okay i here there this app its works alot that can install on iphone so can make own ringtones or whatever.i tired eggting free ringtones for myxer.com but it wouldnt work when i added it to my itunes.so how can i get free ringtones for my iphone and where can i get the ringtone app?? help please!

I have free downloaded it and have a try. I find it's wonderful.
Thank you very much.

such a nice info you providing it works lot..thanks for sharing..but i have a question too please would like to help me????? my question is that they're not in the .mp3 ringtone. I used an actual app to make the ringtones, but I wanna delete them but have no idea how to. They don't seem to show up when I look for them in iTunes?

Back