Why did Nickelodeon cancel good shows like CatDog and put on dumb shows...

Pelly

May 31, 2010
...like Victorious, Why Nick Why? I really liked CatDog. CatDog is another amazing animated series that Nick used to have on.
I hate Victorious, Victorious is so retarted.
Victrious is one of those dumb teen shows from today that are disgrace to Nick.

Nick should show some reruns of some original shows like Rugrats, CatDog, Kenan and Kel, Caitlin's Way, Angry Beavers, Rocket Power, Chalk Zone, etc. These are some great shows. Those shows are good for Nickelodeon.

Why does Nickelodeon have to cancel CatDog and all the other good shows, and replace with crap like iCarly, True jackson, Fag-boy and DumbChum?

Come on people, We want the old Nick shows back. Nickelodoen should take a break from iCarly and put CatDog and all the great shows back on?

Plus, The Rugrats should've stayed original, All grown Up is garbage. Nickelodeon could've kept the Rugrats original. All grown Up is like As Told by Ginger, ATBG is stupid as iCarly. As Told by Ginger has too much teen drama.
I like Rugrats and Rocket Power better than ATBG.

Overall, Nickelodeon should bring back CatDog and all the other great shows I mentioned, and get rid of iCarly.

CatDog is a Masterpiece.

WY DOES NICK HAVE TO GET RID OF THE GOOD OL' SHOWS AND REPLACE THEM WITH CRAPPY SHOWS LIKE ICARLY AND VICTORIOUS?

I miss those shows too but iCarly and Victorious aren't stupid they are funny. Plus if CatDog was still on, it would probably become bumb like Spongebob It's been on for over 10 years and needs to be canceled. It's like kicking a dead horse.
Don't put down other shows just because you are stuck in the 90s.

Yes, what did happen to the orginal Nick cartoons? They were really funny than now like iCarly and Victorious. The cartoons before were actually funny unlike now they are corny and retarded. It's not that we're stuck in the 90s its that we have a sense of good, not corny humor. I agree that they can keep the new shows but they should atleast have a week of original Nick cartoons for fun. You'll be surprised at how many people will watch.

Back