Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

where has postopia.com gone?

postopia was a games website with amazing free games, all the links to it are broken and I cant find the website anymore, does anyone know what's happened to postopia has it been shut down or something?

kiwi love
    i do not know what has happenend but whatever happened it needs to come back beacause the pebbles game sucks!

Unregistered
    yeah it sucks i did not know what happened to it too

Minecraft rox!

Heart New

I'm soooo ! i just want to them! They are for taking the great postopia away!

Unregistered
    I used to love postopia and now that i try to go back on it doesnt work well i think they need some Fukin help be4 some one the people who did this to our website i am so i sware kiss it

Unregistered
    I know! I haven't been on postopia in a while and i wanted to go back on to play waffle boy! BUT NOOOOOOOOO! GRRRR I am so pisssed!

Unregistered
    When i went on postopia.com, i was hoping to find those fun games i used to play, but instead i found this flinstones thing with like, 4 games.

Unregistered
    i love postopica and i haven't played it in a while .... i want to goo back on it but instead it poped up peddles juck webcite i was die if they don't get it back i will not rest until
    i get it back ... who is with me!!!!

Qierra
    I know i rele wanted to play waffle boy, nd da oreo games nd the space game, but diz shit is here nd it fu**in sux

Unregistered
    well it is supposed to be back feburary 2013 i cant wait!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast