Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

It sucks!!!

omg... its called p0ebbles play now and it sucks!!!!!!!!! it has like four games and i dont think that anyone wil wanna play it.... they better change it back!!!

Unregistered
    I agree with everyone.. I just noticed today that I haven't played those games in a long time...I just wanted to play KiKi's Dream Room designer.. but NO :'(. It's gone? Well, I'm relieved that it's coming back in 2013.. but it's absolutely ridiculous that we have to wait THAT LONG. I liked it the way it was... [COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]What were they thinking[/COLOR] I hope that they won't change it one bit. I will always remember that dj music video game, where you could choose the setting, the music, the characters...that was SO FUN. Knowing today's world, they'll probably put in new games that don't allow us to be as creative; games that just advertise their product. :/ It's Nicktropolis (now "The Club"..WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?) all over again .
    Sincerely,
    Concerned 14 year old girl

Unregistered
    Here I was, minding my own beeswax, typing on the computer. Then, I recieve a sudden memory of the best games EVER. I quickly start trying to remember what this website was called. I recall a game and type in what I remember of it. Then I cross over the word "Postopia". YES. Memories flashed in my head of all the different fun games there are on that website. I zoomed up to the search engine thingy and type in "Postopia". Nothing. Only Post on Yahoo and other questioning and blogging websites. _What happened to Postopia?_ and other anxious, blaring words were there to. I suddenly thought the same thing, "WHAT." What a shame. What a loss. It felt like a chunk of my heart fell to the floor. I clicked on the most intelligent looking link and, here I am. FURIOUS. I agree with "concerned 14 year old girl", What were they thinking?.. Seriously?!! The anger is so contagious!!! >
    Yours Truly,
    Girl who wants her childhood back

Unregistered
    ummm can somebody bring back postopia because the new website aint working

Navorus
    Fuck u ass holes kiss this

Unregistered
    IM FUCKING PISSED OFF TOO

Unregistered

Gun Bring Postopia Back.

I'm mad too. i first remembered postopia from when i was 8, today. i got there.

"WELCOME TO PEBBLES PLAY"

> I hate it!

I really wanted to play that one monster battling game.

I <3 postopia, and noow it's gone to heck called pebbles play.

We have the right to pettition for this (according to the amendments), and we should!

Sincerily, 13 year old girl who wants postopia back.

Unregistered
    I KNOW! i luved it. i wanted 2 play big mouth and that monster arena and stuff BUT ITS GONE WHYYYYYYYYYYY EVIL POST CEREAL GRRR *sob sob*

Unregistered
    if u want to play waffle boy just type in "waffle boy" (without quotations) and the game will come up! I LOVE THAT GAME!

Unregistered

Businessman

I was really disappointed when I realized postopia wasn't working anymore.
    I know the new site is just trying to do its job, and advertise its products, but frankly I just don't care. The new site is horrid. Cool? Groovy? Not likely. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to get rid of postopia obviously didn't know what they were doing. And even more obvious is the fact that they didn't realize how people would react; more like, they didn't really care. And they expect customers/visitors? Ha. Give me a break.

The new site is boring, below ordinary and lacking in anything even remotely interesting - so without a doubt, this new "Pebblesplay" or whatever it's called (see, I can't even be bothered to check) is a complete failure.

Btw, when it comes to free games designed for little girls (or boys), Kiki's Dream Room Designer was an astonishingly good game, even by today's standards. It kills me to think that all these games from postopia have been deleted from the internet, never to be seen again.

In short, all I really want to say to the new site: BOO, YOU SUCK. But I guess you just don't care.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast