Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sunray98

Joypad Stupid Postopia

Wow... Just wow... I haven't played postopia in god knows how long so I wanted to come back and I end up finding this crap. This is what I wanna do to postopia now

They can kiss my for all i care

Unregistered

Postopia

i wanted to my computer so bad when i realized it was gone so now i m going to be so

whereisit
    So mad!!! What happened o myPostopia!? Now it's replaced by a stupid Flinstone game.

Unregistered
    Im sooo mad i HATE the flinstone games (FLIP) those losers who took this website away... eat this losers

Unregistered
    I'm going to their heads in if they don't get it back on by December. It's so and soon I will

Unregistered

PROTEST

I say we "all" start a protest what do ya say? we protest to the peaple who toke it OFF so thy put it BACK on NOW. SO ARE YOU IN... OR ARE GOING BE BORED AND WAIT 2 YEARS FOR IT TO BE BACK IN 2O13. so are in or not?

Unregistered

Heart New blah

I hate that they took postopia down!!!! I was just looking for it and this stupid pebble thing came up

Unregistered
    I know Postopia Rocks everybody played and now it brings you to Pebbles play and that suckslick it POST or bring it back you i will be so glad if they bring it back

Unregistered
    Why The F.ck They Take Away Postopia. D.mn.. I Miss That GAme..

Unregistered
    where did postopia.com go? i went to go look for it and it wasn't there!!!!!!!
    i am so P.O. 'd

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast