Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Needing a new daily driver truck?

I'm looking for a daily driver full size truck, gas mileage is a concern so is total price. I've started reupholstering vehicle interiors and doing stereo system installaltions in cars for a job while i'm pushing through college.. I have a 2008 Dodge Charger v6 that i've done a bit of work to that i'm going to be getting rid of because i just cant haul anything around. I'm partial to chevrolet and dodge but all ideas are welcome. With my parents though they won't agree to me getting rid of my car unless it's a new truck. I like what i do for a job being in college, i refuse to work at a fast food joint like nearly everyone i know. plus i make good money for being 19 and in college.

Right now i'm looking at a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado extended cab regular bed, it's still new on the lot and it has a really good deal on it at $14,300. I'm thinking to show my work off i could reupholster the seats and do a good stereo install.. not extremely high end just what i know that works well including the enclosure

what trucks do yall recommend and is their any big issue with the v6 silverados

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're buying a v6 get a Ford.

If you're buying a v8 get a Chevy.

If you're buying a turbo diesel get either.

Those are the rules of the truckdom.