Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Oprah Winfrey's dog as much celebrity as her self?

I don't even know what I am asking..lol..But on MSNBC News they showed that her dog recently died. Do you know her dog? Is it a Celebrity to you?

ah..not SnoopDog but the real doggy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She had a dog?

emily
    Good evening,

I wouldn't say her dog is as much as a celebrity as herself, not even close.

We're notified a lot of the time when a pet of a celebrity passes away or has an issue (remember Ellen's dog?).

In short, just because we hear a story about a celebrity's pet passing away, it doesn't mean that they have reached the same level of fame as the actual celebrity, of course.

Hope that helps

Git'cher Sexy On...AGAIN!
    Oprah's dog "Sophie" was talked about and shown plenty of times on her show and was DEEPLY LOVED by Oprah. I WOULDN'T say that the dog was considered a "celebrity" though by ANY means...=)

Jane D
    NO her dog isn't a celebrity like her. Its just that oprah makes news people watch her and the media knows they will sell magazines of her. Other stars have pets and they to die but they dont' get notice for it. Oprah has a outlet where she can talk about her life and things happening and her dog sofie was very important to her so she shared the news with her viewers and is dedicating a 1 hour show to animals in puppy mills in memory of her dear baby that past away. this will also help her say goodbye and heal too. Everyone has there own way and dedication to there pets. And Oprah is no different she just has a show so she can provide more details. in what she wishes to share of her life.