My dad is blowing up again because something didn't work out the way he wanted it to. It's Christmas Eve, I don't know the dates Hanukkah or Kwanzaa but i'm sure those are either close or have already passed. Recently a car ran into our storage unit. My brother in law said he would help when he could so my dad wanted him to today. Jim (My brother in law) couldn't do it today so my dad got really mad. My oldest sister Shiloh tried to smooth things over so he wouldn't ruin the holidays by offering to help. She called him and told him she would help but he just kept yelling at her over the phone. Shiloh was talking in a very even voice trying to make peace with him and he's just being an a** towards her. She agreed to meet him at the storage unit to help out in an hour but he was still being rather difficult. When they hung up she was near crying.

He's helped all the kids through college and he'll help me once i'm 18 but he's just such a jerk. He acts like he's smarter than everyone and we're just his slaves. He's never hit his kids but he sure is abusive with the way he talks to us. He's pretty mean to my mom too. She's afraid to even stand up to him because he'll blow up on her and point out all her flaws.

I love my dad but right now he's being a total a**