Nokia XpressMusic 5800 cell phone..free games and apps?

Laurin1

Dec 18, 2008
Ok, I have a Nokia XpressMusic 5800 cellphone without internet and I was wondering if i could still download games and apps for free online? Help please!

You can't download anything without having internet connection.Firstly you should have the settings as per your network provider and set the gprs settings as a default connection.
Your nokia 5800 comes with a ovi store app,where you can download games,apps and many more.Moreover you can download through web by clicking on these links:
www.getjar.com
wap.mobango.com
Or just type nokia 5800 applications in GOOGLE SEARCH,you can get so many option to download.
Hope it will help you.

You can't download anything without having internet connection.Firstly you should have the settings as per your network provider and set the gprs settings as a default connection.
Your nokia 5800 comes with a ovi store app,where you can download games,apps and many more.Moreover you can download through web by clicking on these links:
www.getjar.com
wap.mobango.com
Or just type nokia 5800 applications in GOOGLE SEARCH,you can get so many option to download.
Hope it will help you.

Back