Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    A.Y.2

Will there be a Ruby-Sapphire remake for the next NINTENDO handheld console?

Red/Blue remakes = FireRed+LeafGreen
    Gold/Silver remake = DawnSilver+DuskGold
    (if true) - did you know that Nintendo copyrighted these names?)

Ruby/Spahhire remake = ????????

Do you think that the next Nintendo hanheld console (DS successor) will have a remake of Pokemon Ruby + Sapphire? Think about it.

I think this, it's a GBA line & the others remake are too. But i don't think there'll be a remake for Diamond or Pearl from like 8 years from now (8 uears after release). Will Nintendo make a remake for Every pokemon game after over 6 years? HELP!

Rashiq S
    Hey, I haven't heard of Dawn Silver and Dusk Gold. I am not entirely sure if there will be a sequel to Ruby and sapphire.

Dood Guy
    I love Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. In my opinion, the best Pokemon games made. As much as I'd like to see a remake, I highly doubt they would take time to do that. They would probably make more Pokemon series games like usual. They're all basically the same, anyway. IF you have a Nintendo DS, however, you could always plug your Ruby or Sapphire into it, and play with better resolution. Hope I helped!

Unregistered

Earth correct name

its heart gold and soul silver

Unregistered

Certificate Why Not?

i have seen covers. besides pokemon is nintendos biggest money maker. thats like putting a million dollar cow to sleep. The should be called Tidal Saphire and Earth Ruby. Who likes my title? I am watching the rise of darkrai right now.SPAM SPAM SPAM I LOVE SPAM BIDOOF OWNS ARCEUS YAH MEH MAN DEY IZ GUNNA REMAKEZ UM CUZ DEY WUZ DE BEST 1s. A BIDOOF KILLED ASH KETCHUM LAST NiGHT. And May shot da Bidoof. His last words: Doof.

Unregistered

Pda

they wouldn't make a remake for ruby and saphire until they make a new handheld and they won't make a new handheld until the dsi dies down, which will be in like a year or two. then before they make the remakes they would have to have a new region which would be in 2013 or something. so the remake would come out around 2014 and should be called stormy saphire and blazing ruby

Unregistered

Lightbulb On

I hope so. But I wished they will make these remakes WAAAAAY better than HG/SS.

Peace.

Unregistered
    they could call it tidal sapphire and terra ruby

Unregistered
    Ruby and Sapphire is AWESOME.

I really think/hope there will be a remake since FR/LG was made two generations after Red/Blue came out, and HG/SS is coming out also another two generations after Gold/Silver, so there is a chance!

Unregistered
    well personally i think they should beause

red+blue=best selling gb game evur, remade

gold+silver= best selling gbc game evur, remake in progress

ruby+sapphire= best selling gba game evur

see the pattern?thats y
    ps guest on 8-14-09 11:49AM i like those names,tidal ruby and earth ruby thats cool and it goes with the game nice

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast