Will there be a Ruby-Sapphire remake for the next NINTENDO handheld console?

A

A.Y.2

Red/Blue remakes = FireRed+LeafGreen
Gold/Silver remake = DawnSilver+DuskGold
(if true) - did you know that Nintendo copyrighted these names?)

Ruby/Spahhire remake = ????????

Do you think that the next Nintendo hanheld console (DS successor) will have a remake of Pokemon Ruby + Sapphire? Think about it.

I think this, it's a GBA line & the others remake are too. But i don't think there'll be a remake for Diamond or Pearl from like 8 years from now (8 uears after release). Will Nintendo make a remake for Every pokemon game after over 6 years? HELP!

Hey, I haven't heard of Dawn Silver and Dusk Gold. I am not entirely sure if there will be a sequel to Ruby and sapphire.

I love Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. In my opinion, the best Pokemon games made. As much as I'd like to see a remake, I highly doubt they would take time to do that. They would probably make more Pokemon series games like usual. They're all basically the same, anyway. IF you have a Nintendo DS, however, you could always plug your Ruby or Sapphire into it, and play with better resolution. Hope I helped!

Why Not?

i have seen covers. besides pokemon is nintendos biggest money maker. thats like putting a million dollar cow to sleep. The should be called Tidal Saphire and Earth Ruby. Who likes my title? I am watching the rise of darkrai right now.SPAM SPAM SPAM I LOVE SPAM BIDOOF OWNS ARCEUS YAH MEH MAN DEY IZ GUNNA REMAKEZ UM CUZ DEY WUZ DE BEST 1s. A BIDOOF KILLED ASH KETCHUM LAST NiGHT. And May shot da Bidoof. His last words: Doof.

they wouldn't make a remake for ruby and saphire until they make a new handheld and they won't make a new handheld until the dsi dies down, which will be in like a year or two. then before they make the remakes they would have to have a new region which would be in 2013 or something. so the remake would come out around 2014 and should be called stormy saphire and blazing ruby

I hope so. But I wished they will make these remakes WAAAAAY better than HG/SS.

Peace.

Ruby and Sapphire is AWESOME.

I really think/hope there will be a remake since FR/LG was made two generations after Red/Blue came out, and HG/SS is coming out also another two generations after Gold/Silver, so there is a chance! :eek:

well personally i think they should beause

red+blue=best selling gb game evur, remade

gold+silver= best selling gbc game evur, remake in progress

ruby+sapphire= best selling gba game evur

see the pattern?thats y
ps guest on 8-14-09 11:49AM i like those names,tidal ruby and earth ruby thats cool and it goes with the game nice

Ruby and Sapphire Remake

I definately want a ruby and sapphire remake. they shud be called Volcanic Ruby and Artic Sapphire but tidal sapphire and earth ruby are nice too.

i hope if they remake them, u can at least go to jhoto or somthing after ur done with hoen. that was always my favorite part of gold and silver.

gold silver and crystal were the best, so making a remake of gold and silver on the ds was a good idea.

but do you realize that they would have to make a 5th generation pokemon game as well to follow success for a ruby/sapphire remake right?

what I'm saying is that after heart gold/soul silver are released, they would have to release 2 more pokemon games with 100+ more pokemon, not even including an enhanced version (like yellow, crystal, emerald, platinum) and now that they're taking longer to make these because they have to be more up to date, it wouldnt be until 2011 to where they would release these new games, and then the ruby/sapphire remakes wouldnt be released until late 2011/early 2012. thats just maybe, they might not even do that

The games are

The games are:
Red , Blue , Yellow
F.R , L.G ,

Gold , Silver

Sapphire , Ruby , Crystal

Diamond , Pearl , Platninum

HeartGold , SoulSilver

5th gen game with legendary Pokémon Zoroark

Hopfully Tidal Sapphire , Earth Ruby
Nice Names By the Way

Zoroark is not legendary

Zoroark is not legendary, as legendaries do not evolve. The pre-evolution of Zoroark is Zorua.

The games are:
Red , Blue , Yellow
F.R , L.G ,

Gold , Silver

Sapphire , Ruby , Crystal

Diamond , Pearl , Platninum

HeartGold , SoulSilver

5th gen game with legendary Pokémon Zoroark

Hopfully Tidal Sapphire , Earth Ruby
Nice Names By the Way

actually they are more like:

1st Gen:
Green
Red:Blue
Enhanced Version:Yellow

2nd Gen:
Gold:Silver
Enhanced Version:Crystal

3rd Gen:
Ruby:Sapphire
Enhanced Version:Emerald

Fire Red:Leaf Green

4th Gen:
Diamond:pearl
Enhanced Version:platinum

Heart Gold:Soul Silver

Yes, remakes are considered of the generation they are made after.

No more remakes....

are you serious??!!! ruby and saphire stink, personally, hoenn and gen 3 was tha worst gen evar..... Johto is undeniably tha best.... and no other reamake can surpass HG/SS, well because there isnt going to be another remake!! =D

Remake names

as much as I like the other names i think logically they should name the remakes aqua sapphire and magma ruby because of team aqua and team magma.

nnnnnoooooooo rRRreeeeeEEeaaAAAAaallllllllllllLLLLLLLLYYYYYY

id say ya because they made remakes for all the other games besides pokemon yellow,ruby,sappire,and emrald so yep. o and id call it...........navy sappire and flare ruby

well heartgold and soulsilver were amazing my friends think they will not make a r/s remake because they made emerald. but they make a crystal and g/s was remade. soooooo i think they will make an r/s remake after 5th gen. TsunamiSapphire and RockhardRuby

Back