Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    and should be called stormy saphire and blazing ruby
    Those are the worst names imaginable. You also managed to spell "sapphire" wrong. Congratulations.

Unregistered

Gun Rage Ruby- Siege Sapphire

Boy I hope they make remakes for ruby and sapphire, those where my favorite pokemon games ever. Its hard to tell now if they will make one or not. I would recomend contacting the pokemon compony in NewYork. I might try to do that but I would have to make some planning. There have been many hints in the games and the animie. For instance before the premier of heart gold and soul silver platinum's pokemon league, at the place where you heal and buy items on one side there was gold and on the other silver and in the animie, a lot of johto pokemon appeared and then soon enough heart gold and soul silver was announced. Now in heart gold and soul silver not very many hints have ben found accept for green roof tops representing emerald version. But I doubt they would make an emerald remake so that cancels that out. Just keep looking for more hints in the games and some hoen pokemon in the animie. If we find this we cant help but to assume there will be a ruby and sapphire remake. If I do contact pokemon company I will do my best to persuade them into making one. And possibly come up with the title. My title is Rage Ruby (which i'm not so sure on) and Siege sapphire. Im sure about siege sapphire because a siege looks like a raging sea which is similar to kyogre. Until then we can all hope.

Unregistered

Joypad

"Doof." LOL. But yeah, I have a feeling that they will make ruby and sapphire remakes but I think that they will make a generation 5 set first, the zoura and zoroark generation, so hopefully they will be made with Generation 5 graphics!

Unregistered
    he said tidal sapphire and terra ruby. and i doubt that would even be close cause the always name it after colors and jewels but they are pretty cool names.. 5th gen is called black and white

cmac0517
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Y.2 View Post
    Red/Blue remakes = FireRed+LeafGreen
    Gold/Silver remake = DawnSilver+DuskGold
    (if true) - did you know that Nintendo copyrighted these names?)

Ruby/Spahhire remake = ????????

Do you think that the next Nintendo hanheld console (DS successor) will have a remake of Pokemon Ruby + Sapphire? Think about it.

I think this, it's a GBA line & the others remake are too. But i don't think there'll be a remake for Diamond or Pearl from like 8 years from now (8 uears after release). Will Nintendo make a remake for Every pokemon game after over 6 years? HELP!
    they might but it'd probably come out for the 3ds or some new one, but this would be after black/white/???grey???

Unregistered
    Yes and the one day there will be a DPPT Remake because that was the best DS game ever

Unregistered
    i know the details it would be pokemon sea sapphire and fire ruby.

Unregistered
    I think they will make remakes maybe they will be called something like sea saphire and raging ruby

Zarzoy

Joypad Pokemon Remakes

I'm pretty sure Pokemon's gonna remake Ruby and Sapphire. They re-made Red and Blue versions into Leaf Green and Fire Red. They remade Gold and Silver versions into Heart Gold and Soul Silver. They HAVE TO remake Ruby and Sapphire! (Since, in Emerald version, you catch Groudon in Terra Cave, and Kyogre in Marine Cave, They should call the remake for Ruby... Pokemon Terra Ruby Version... and for Sapphire... Pokemon Marine Sapphire Version). Eventually they have to make a remake for Diamond and Pearl, too. (I think they should call Diamond... Pokemon Bright Diamond Version... and for Pearl... Pokemon Shiny Pearl Version). AND!!! Way in the future, even though the original hasn't even come out yet, in at least 2019, Pokemon is going to have to remake Black and White, too!!! (For Black, i think the remake should be called... Pokemon Night Black Version... and for White... Pokemon Day White Version).

Unregistered
    Well they're coming out with pokemon black and white, they come out in 2011. If you don't notice there seems to be a patern

Red Blue yellow = Fire Red Leaf Green
    Gold Silver crystal = Heart Gold Sole Silver
    Ruby Sapphire Emerald + ??? ???

They even gos farther then that, they make a new game then remake a old. Another thing, they will not come up with some thing after the ds and dsi, they will provably just going to upgrade them. Because there nothing alse you can do to make in new. But I do believe they will upgrade the ds. some sort of video camera or something.

Now I think they should be named Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire . Ruby and Sapphire were my Favorite of the poke'mon games. Thats just my view but still. I think the games should come out in japan some time late in 2013 ans should be in the United State six or more mouths after that. Well thats what I think. :

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast