I got the Mytouch 4G from T-mobile for an early Christmas present, and it's my first touch screen and my first smart phone. The battery life doesn't last all that long. It charged all night, and i took it off charge this morning when i woke up, sent a few texts, and left it for about 2 hours while i ate breakfast, showered, and got dressed. I came back and it only had about 70% battery. I turned wifi off and the screen brightness is down. I don't use the web a lot, either. I took it to T-mobile today, around lunch i think, and he said my friend stream uses a lot of my battery. I unsynced that as well. It then lasted me until about 6:30 pm before it went to 15% or less battery. I also downloaded the Advanced Task Manager app killer, and i'm not sure if it works. It's programmed to kill all running apps as soon as the screen goes black, but it often pulls up apps that i never even went to! Is there anything else i can do to save my battery? Any apps i can download to save it or any more tricks i can use? If anyone can help me, i would appreciate it! Thanks (: