Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I found some text messages on my husbands cellphone?

ok people, I was looking through my husbands cellphone, and I found some deleted messages from this woman, who apparently calls him georgalisious (his name is George). while looking some more, I realize he has been texting her too. I got the phone bill online, and apparently they have been texting since January. I mean this stuff goes on from around 10:30pm to about 12:00Am! He "works" until late sometimes does not come home until 12 or 1 am.
    What dod I do? What do I do? What do I do? He sais its nothing, and its not like that. But people we have been married for 9 years? what tha fu%*!!!
    what am I gonna do? I don't know what to think, I am sooo stupid! I am crying right now, and I am sitting here while he's at work, and I feel like running away! I hate him right now. Is he cheating on me? what am I gonna do? I don't know what to do!
    He owns a restaurant, he is 34, the bitch is 37 and Im 27! I feel like im gonna be sick.......H has a smart phone, and its like Windows. So when the idiot trashed them he forgot to empty the trash bin.
    I didn't read the word "sex" but she was like, "I wish you were here in Vegas cause you know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"

I went to my parents house with our twi kids for spring break, and when I found the texts today, I notice a big bulk of them during that week!!!! Oh that
    @-hole!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    What reason did u have to snoop?? He apparently gave u a reason not to trust him!!

Only u know if he's cheating!! If u honestly feel it in the pit of ur stomach then u know what u gotta do... DON'T be afraid to do it!

tylerascot
    Definitely lacking some detail here. Based on what you've given us, there's nothing proving he's cheating. Who is this woman in relation to him? A colleague, I imagine? How's your relationship with your husband? More detail....