Yesturday we had a good 3 inchs of really dry snow, and while driving my 1998 Grand Cherokee, i lost traction when turning and the Jeep slid foward and the drive tired ran over the curb and the front bumper cover hit a stop sign and cracked the plastic cover. I was going maybe 5-10mph it wasnt very fast. The stop sign was a wooden post a small 2x2 post and it broke in half.

I drove the Jeep to the store today roads are clear and 100% dry now, and i sware it feals like my Jeep is twisted somehow like the rear end is turning left and the front end is turning right.. Yet the steering wheel is straight when im driving straight. The Vehicle doesnt pull in either direction, and the wheel look straight and turn fine from what i see..

I had my mom drive the Jeep and she said it feals fine. When i was in the passengers seat i still felt that weird fealing like the Jeep was fishtailing almost but that isnt possible because we were on dry pavement.

Is it just me am i out of equilibrium or something ? Or could i have done something to the Jeep when i hit that stop sign ? It was a small impact i mean the bumper cracked but but then those things are thin and i could punch a hole in it if i wanted. One wheel did run over the curb, but i was only going at the max 5-10mph
sorry in the beggining it says drive tired, i ment to say driver tire