ok so my itouch has been going slow lately. i was trying to use it a lil while ago to check something n the internet didnt wanna connect, so i went to setting and when i pushed wifi it just didnt go and got frozen. so i pushed the circle button on the bottom to close it and it closed so i kept trying but the same thing kept happening. so i tried opening a different app and the same thing happened and on some of the other apps they just wouldnt open. so since nothing wanted to work, i decided to power off the itouch and it was powering off but right before it turned off i guess it got stuck cuz the loading circle is STILL showing in the middle of the screen. its not frozen i think cuz the loading cirlce is still moving around. so idk wats wrong with it. i tried powering it off once again but it doesnt do anything. i plugged it on the ihome, and i also tried connecting it to my laptop but its still of the same thing. and once itunes opens it says that "itunes could not connect to this iphone because an unknown error occured (0xE8000065)"

so idk wats wrong, i need to fix it somehow. if any one knows how to plz let me know and i really hope someone can help. thanks.