Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Liberals say "Global Warming" is a trend. so let me ask you this question?

Earth exists for billions of years and how long has the temperature been recorded? 1000 or 2000 years? If you study Statistics, the data is nonsense.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I studied statistics and I agree - it was nonsense. All those Z tests and null hypothesises and as for Spearman and his coefficient of rank corellation - well, I ask you !

Downloads
    Uploads
    How come the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the National Academy of Science, both are reputable science group, are calling for big actions on Global Warming? Does anybody else realize the effects of Global Warming can lead to floods, droughts, hurricanes, wildfires, famines, epidemics, resource wars, and economic collapse?

Junior Member CONSERVATIVEAVENGER's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i say where is the global warming when you really need it!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actual temperature readings have only been taken and recorded for a few hundred years, as the thermometer is a fairly recent invention in human history. People did know when it was hotter or colder than normal as long as they've been around, obviously.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Climate change is a fact of life, for the first time in known history the Northwest passage actually exists, the Aral sea is drying up, water levels in the great lakes are dropping, and still people are in denial.
    The argument that if the ice cap melts water levels will go up is nonsense, Ice evaporates, turns into vapour without melting, check the ice cubes in your fridge.
    It doesn't matter how far you stick your head up your bum, climate change is happening and will only get worse unless we as a race do something to reduce emissions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy, I certainly going to rest comfortably now that you've explained that to me! What was I THINKING?????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Science tells us pollution is bad, and makes the world hotter. It's called the greenhouse effect.

Using ice cores, the lenght of seasons can be measured, and the world has gotten noticeably hotter since the industrial age.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually we can determine what the climate was like millions of years ago using sediment samples.