Which is better? BMW 3 series or Infiniti G35 sedan and coupe.?

C

chris

I've always liked Infiniti, but I also like BMW. I know I'm mostly going to get BMW answers because everyone loves BMWs, but please explain your answer.

You Better get a BMW 3 series. You need something that says you. Bmw is stylish, sporty, and show that your young. If your not dating or married ths car is a chick magnet. I bet you will be treated better off of this car.

The G35 is the American version of the Skyline, which means it is one of the best sports cars in existence (that doesn't cost more than 100 grand)

What type of 3 series BMW? The 335i is a twin turbo and weighs less than the m3. the 335i will destroy anything it is put in competition with. The M3 is arguably the best auto cross car you can buy for under 50grand

the G35 sedan is worthless.

BMW.

An Infiniti is just an over-priced Nissan. BMW's last longer.

People that drive G35's think, "My car is just as good as a BMW 3 Series."

People that drive BMW's don't even think about G35's.

Get the BMW.

Even though they are both excellent cars, I'd choose the 3 series. In my opinion better handling, better engine and better design.

I think that german cars have more character than the japanese ones. Also, Infiniti has one of the worst resale values of all luxury cars.

BMW 3 series. My dad works at BMW and he said its a safe car, great milage.

If you want better than those cars, GET A BMW 6 SERIES!!
yeah its PRICEY but an awesome car.

Well I heard somewhere that the BMW M3 is the best selling performance car at the moment, so that might clear things up. Yes, I know you said 3 Series but if the M3 is popular then the 3 series may also be popular.

My boyfriend drives the G35 Coupe and it seems to make him very happy! It's not very good in ice though!

They're both GREAT cars, but I'm gonna have to go with the cheaper one and say G35

Hi, Quality, Reliability, Product, Style, After sales price, Workmen ship, Pride in their Products, Commitment to their work, Commitment to their company, I drive a E36 Coupe, No, I do not want an Orange, Nor am i a" look at me Pratt" the car I drive is a quality car of which i can be assured will be safe in all as-pecks of a bump, need I say anymore? British Cars? What British Cars? & dont tell me that I am Anti British. T.W.R.

Back