Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Source: clashwrestling.com

COLUMN: John Striker Presents His 2010 CLASH Awards

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to a star studded evening of extraordinary literary proportions. This is a very special addition of Pillar to Post. Of course, every edition of Pillar to Post is very special, but this one somehow rises above. Now if you’re privileged enough to be my friend on Facebook, or smart enough to be a fan of "Clash Pro" then you should’ve seen my poll asking for the fans input on the best of the best of 2010. If not, shame on you, but you can vote anyway if you want your voice to be heard. So, let’s get into it the 2010 John Striker CLASH Wrestling Awards. I will give the top few fan picks as well as the percent of overall votes that person received, followed by my choice and why you fans either got it right or wrong.

Favorite CLASH Employee
    This category was designed to give the respect due to those of us who ply our craft outside of the squared circle. I took myself and CLASH Radio off the list, because, above all else I’m a fair and honorable person.

Fans Pick: Merch Girls 45%
    B 10%
    Martin 10%
    Corky Robinson 10%

John Stiker's Pick: B
    The fans clearly wanted the merch girls and, while they are good at what they do, and look and smell much better than B, I have to give my props and respect to the man. He has a lot of information to memorize, an important job in relating information to you, the fans, and at one point even managed to weasel his way in as CEO of CLASH Wrestling. What's not to love?

Most Overlooked
    This goes to the guy or guys who are very good at what they do and might not get the opportunity they deserve to be on top.

Fans Pick: The Pain Killers 33%
    Wreckingball 28%
    William J O'Malley 10%

John Striker's Pick: William J. O'Malley
    The Pain Killers are very good but with Tommy Treznik and The H3RD they will have plenty of opportunity to make an impact. Wreckingball has also had plenty of moments to shine, including opportunities to win the CLASH Championship. O'Malley hasn't, and that's why he wins this award.

Next Big Thing
    This goes to the wrestler or wrestlers who we think will have the best 2011. Plain and simple, and a close contest.

Fans Pick: Too Sweet 20%
    Wreckingball 18%
    Mena Libra 8%

John Striker's Pick: Too Sweet
    The fans were very unsure on this category. They seem to be very optimistic about a lot of people. In fact, 33% of the votes went to someone other than the top 5 vote getters. That being said, I agree with the most popular pick, Too Sweet. They're the new CLASH Tag Team Champions and they've got all the momentum heading into 2011.

Rookie of the Year
    While the last award was who you are expecting great things from, the rookie of the year award honors the wrestler or team who broke out in 2010 and is now engrained in the hearts of all the CLASH fans.

Fans Pick: Mena Libra 30%
    Too Sweet 18%
    Austin Manix 13%
    Bump N' Uglies 13%

John Striker's Pick: Mena Libra
    Mena's rise has been meteoric, largely due to her year long feud with CLASH CEO Truth Martini. Things are coming to a head at Seize The Day, so make sure you attend!

Best Feud
    What two or more wrestlers had the most interesting interactions in 2010?

Fans Pick: Mena Libra & Truth Martini 38%
    Cameron Skyy & Tyler Elkins 18%
    Gavin Quinn and Rave Killbourn 6%

John Stiker's Pick: Mena Libra & Truth Martini
    The fans got it right again. It's been a great year for Mena Libra and it's great to see her rise from camera operator to CLASH competitor. I think everyone relates to her struggle, and that's made her a "must see" addition to CLASH Wrestling.

Best Tag Team
    Very simply, who has been the best tag team of 2010?

Fans Pick: Too Sweet 45%

John Striker's Pick: Too Sweet
    The fans have it right. Too Sweet have been more than red hot since debuting in CLASH Wrestling. They captured the Tag Team Championship and haven't looked back. They bring so much energy to the fans that there was no contest, Too Sweet swept the category.

Best CLASH Champion
    There were quite a few champions in CLASH in 2010. Five, to be exact. This award honors the best of those five.

Fans Pick: “Ace High” Cameron Skyy 28%
    J. Miller 15%
    Gavin Quinn 15%
    Tommy Treznik 8%
    Tyler Elkins 8%

John Striker's Pick: J. Miller

The fans picked Cameron Skyy, but I, John Striker like to look at the facts. Let's count the successful CLASH Championship defenses of 2010 shall we? Tyler Elkins 0, Cameron Skyy 0, Tommy Treznik 0 (The "Mad Scientist" held the gold for 18 minutes), Gavin Quinn 0 (to his defense Quinn won the title in November), and finally J. Miller 1. So the most highly contested title in all of CLASH was only defended sucessfully ONE TIME in 2010, by the currently injured J. Miller. For this reason alone, the "Murderous Monk" gets my vote for Best CLASH Champion of 2010.

Best in CLASH
    The crown jewels of this article, the best wrestling in CLASH Wrestling.

Fans Pick: “Ace High” Cameron Skyy 25%
    GQ Gavin Quinn 15%
    Tommy Treznik 15%

John Striker's Pick: GQ Gavin Quinn
    The fans again went with Cameron Skyy, a good choice. But it's not by accident that GQ is CLASH Champion. He is the best in CLASH Wrestling today. He's looking to prove that he is more than just the best in CLASH Wrestling though, because at Seize The Day 4 on January 29th, GQ will go one on one with multi-time champion X-Pac. Make sure you check out CLASHWRESTLING.COM for information on ordering tickets at a discount because you won't want to miss this match. As great a wrestler X-Pac is, my money's on Quinn, that's why I picked him as Best in CLASH.

Thanks for joining me, you didn't even have to wear your suits. Be sure to check out Seize the Day, I'll see you there!

John Striker

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo shares his thoughts on the "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik and their upcoming Antidote Ladder Match at Seize The Day IV on January 29th, 2011!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9QDRcJYazM]YouTube - CLASH Wrestling: "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo 1/14/11 (CIAF Webisode 042) Mixed Promo Interview[/ame]

Downloads
    Uploads

Power Rangers Added To Seize The Day IV!

Despite competing for CLASH Wrestling for the better part of three years, the Power Rangers have never wrestled at our biggest event of the year, Seize The Day. On January 29th, this will change as the White Ranger & Blue Ranger have just been added to the event! Ten minutes prior to the official start of Seize The Day (7:50 PM, to be exact), the Mighty Morphin’ ones will step into the squared circle against two unknown opponents! Don’t miss this opportunity! Be there when the Power Rangers make their Seize The Day debut! Ensure you get the best seats possible, for the best price possible! Purchase your tickets online today & save!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

CLASH Wrestling CEO Truth Martini shares his thoughts on Mena Libra and their upcoming match at Seize The Day IV on January 29th, 2011!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3UzxGJljOo"]YouTube - CLASH Wrestling: Truth Martini 1/19/11 (CIAF Webisode 043) Mixed Promo Interview[/ame]

Downloads
    Uploads

CLASH Blog: Austin Manix (01/21/11)

January 21, 2011

By now I’m sure that even those with the smallest of minds have
    figured out that The H3RD is the most dominating and powerful force
    not only in CLASH, but in the entire world of professional wrestling!
    January 29th, at Seize the Day, on CLASH Wrestling’s biggest and
    grandest stage – we take another step in our quest for total
    domination.

The H3RD has finally been given the chance that we rightfully deserve
    when myself Austin Manix and Donnie Hallows face three other mediocre
    tag teams for #1 Contendership! Personally, I think CLASH management
    should just hand the titles over to us and save everyone else the
    embarrassment of what lies ahead for them! Let’s look at our
    opposition shall we?

In one corner you have the team of the delusional William J. O’ Malley
    who doesn’t even look like he’s capable of getting dressed by himself
    and his grandfather Gideon Malice. In the other corner is Victorious
    Secret, now what you two little boys do outside of the ring is your
    business and who am I to judge but when your up against The H3RD be
    prepared to get hurt!

And that brings me to the last team, Wreckingforce! That’s right, one
    of the most dominating teams CLASH Wrestling had ever seen, prior to
    The H3RD of course! Many others may be intimidated by Dragon Kreed and
    Wreckingball teaming up, but need I remind everyone that AUSTIN MANIX
    HAS PINNED BOTH DRAGON KREED & WRECKINGBALL IN THE PAST TWO MONTHS!

It seems everytime either Kreed or Wreckingball meddle in the business
    of The H3RD they don’t leave the same way they came in! In fact, from
    what I’ve heard the Wreckingball still isn’t medically cleared to even
    compete in a wrestling ring after we crushed in his skull at Divided
    We Fall!

Myself and Donnie are not only going to walk out of Seize the Day the
    new #1 contenders but we are going to enjoy the opportunity to lay
    beating after beating into anyone who gets in our way! I’m sure there
    is pride to consider, but if I were any one of the other three teams I
    would call in sick on January 29th. Tuck your tail between your legs
    and save yourself from a beating the likes of which none of you have
    ever endured before!

The H3RD will Seize The Day!
    Austin Manix

Downloads
    Uploads
    2 New Blogs Released Today -

CLASH Blog: Wreckingball (1/24/11)

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” – George Santayana

They say it takes a big man to admit when he’s wrong. Well, in the world of CLASH Wrestling there is no one bigger than The Wreckingball and I’m not embarrassed to admit that I have made some mistakes during my career. Thankfully, Wreckingball can fix two mistakes in one match, on one night, at Seize The Day IV on January 29th.

Wreckingball Mistake #1: The last time myself & Dragon Kreed tagged together was in December 2008 in a Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match, and do you know who won that bout? The H3RD. I take full blame for losing. Dragon Kreed had the match won but I was more focused on WreckingBALL instead of WreckingFORCE getting the victory. Tommy Treznik then swooped in and got the pin (while Dragon and I were arguing). That was the end of Wreckingforce.

Wreckingball Mistake #2: Wreckingball has competed at two Seize The Days (STD II vs. Dragon Kreed & STD III vs. J. Miller) and on both occasions I came up short and lost. I made the same mistake in both matches, I underestimated my opponent and they took advantage and got the win. Fun fact, both Dragon Kreed and J. Miller went on to become CLASH Champion just 3 months after beating Wreckingball.

But enough about the past, Wreckingball is here to talk about Seize The Day IV. See, I’ve learned from my mistakes and Wreckingball is not only ready to get his first Seize The Day win, but Wreckingforce is ready to become #1 contenders to the CLASH Tag Team Championship!

Now on to my opponents at Seize The Day IV. In one corner you have the team of William J. O’Malley and Gideon Malice. Ever since leaving me high and dry at All Out War (costing me the Tag Titles) Wreckingball has been waiting to get his hands on O’Malley. I heard that skinny punk say that he carried Wreckingball while tagging as Wreck N' Roll. Well, I know that’s not true. I mean, look at his arms. There is no way that he could carry an 8 pound bowling ball let alone a 400 pound Wreckingball!

I never thought I would say this, but I actually miss Will Vendetta. Of course he was really annoying with those dumb green tights and always playing stupid air guitar, but he was nowhere near as annoying as O’Malley with his thrift store suits and “serious” attitude. Tagging with O’Malley is none other than that old guy with the bad eyes, Gideon Malice. Now, Wreckingball knows he can't take Malice lightly. He has a lot of experience, wisdom and for being as old as dirt, Malice is in great shape. Wreckingball always hears Gideon say that he is wise and knows everything, well if that’s true then he should know that he and O’Malley don’t stand a chance on January 29th!

Across the ring you have the tag team of Victorious Secret. Now, I’ve had my eye on these two guys for quite some time. Don’t let their appearance fool you, these two queens can go! They have a real unique style of offense and they are quickly becoming one of the most popular tag teams on the CLASH roster.

Then you have The H3RD. Myself, Dragon Kreed, Hakeem Zane and “Swagg Star” Dave Manzo have been at war with The H3RD since August and the next battle takes place at Seize The Day IV. Representing The H3RD is Austin Manix and Donnie Hollows. Manix loves to brag about how he has pinned both myself and Dragon Kreed in the past two months. You know what? He’s right. Manix has pinned me once, he’s pinned Kreed once, but ONCE is the key word. I can’t even remember the number of times Dragon and I have beaten Manix, too many to count!

Wreckingball knows it’s The H3RDs plan to win all their matches at Seize The Day but that is not going to happen. Wreckingforce, Zane and Manzo are going to deliver a devastating blow to Tommy Treznik's "Schematic" and leave The H3RD 0-3 at Seize The Day IV!

On January 29th, WreckingBALL will not repeat history, WreckingFORCE will make history.
    WB

-----

CLASH Blog: "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik (1/24/11)

One Resolution That Shall Not Be Broken

It has been discussed in previous correspondence that autumn is the favorite season of your Mad Scientist. Why? "Longer nights make for more time to research, more time to experiment, MORE TIME TO CREATE!" I've been quoted.

Knowing this, an inquisitive mind could then hypothesize that if Tommy Treznik favors autumn because it's longer nights allow more time to research, create and experiment, then he shall enjoy winter moreso, for the reason that it's day is most dark.

A sound hypothesis? Without question. Probable? Yes. Possible? Double yes. Despite this, our aforementioned hypothesis is far from true, in fact Tommy Treznik hates winter! Why?

Quite simply, your Mad Scientist loathes Seize The Day! Rare is the occasion that Tommy Treznik allows one singular event to shape his thoughts on an entire season, but Seize The Day is the exception to the rule!

Despite sharing the same month of birth as CLASH Wrestling's annual event, Tommy Treznik has little reason to celebrate come January when Seize The Day rolls around. One needs to look no further than history books for his reasoning!

Seize The Day I, Tommy Treznik is pinned by Cameron Skyy and loses a CLASH Championship Match. Seize The Day II, Tommy Treznik is pinned by Gavin Quinn and loses a CLASH Tag Team Championship Match. Seize The Day III, Tommy Treznik is pinned by Tyler Elkins and loses a CLASH Championship Match. In conclusion, Tommy Treznik has NEVER SEIZED THE DAY AT SEIZE THE DAY!

Thankfully, Tommy Treznik has evolved - SMARTER, STRONGER, SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE! The unsuccessful and directionless man I once was no longer exists! Standing in his wake is A VISIONARY! AN INVENTOR! A SCIENTIST!

At the Seize The Day IV, I shall ascend a ladder, retrieve my antidote and pour it down Dave Manzo's throat. As it's contents coarse through Dave Manzo's veins, any semblance of "super strength" will be washed away from his body! In that moment, so will wash away any memory of the unsuccessful man I once was! On January 29th, all will be in agreement that the "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik UNQUESTIONABLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY did what he set out to do, that is SEIZE THE DAY!

Perhaps then, I shall look at winter differently.
    Tommy Treznik

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another blog entry was submitted for this upcoming supershow, btw for any michiganders, it is this Saturday Night in Taylor, MI at TaylorTown Trade Center...

CLASH Blog: “Ace High” Cameron Skyy (01/25/11)

January 25, 2011

Carpe Diem. Seize The Day. An event that has brought yours truly much success in past years, including two title acquisitions. This year, it’s not about bringin’ the bling home to Vegas, but rather calling out a “Caveman,” who bluffed our fabricated friendship for well over a year. There was a time where this “Vegas Bad Boy” and the “Bare Foot Brawler” Tyler Elkins ascended to the top ranks of CLASH Wrestling, equally achieving the CLASH Championship, equally sustaining sidelining injuries, and equally making triumphant returns to the ring.

I’ve seen a lot of things in my life, but Tyler Elkins double crossing me at Divided We Fall was something I never saw coming. Perhaps I had lost my focus; perhaps the flashing lights of my Sin City Shades blinded me, or my umpteen wine celebrations blurred my vision from seeing Tyler Elkins for his true self. Nonetheless, being straddled by the Vegas Show Girls only ignite half the fire that you have now sparked…

Normally, when someone puts a mic under my chin, or I’m asked to share my thoughts with a CLASH Wrestling editor, I tell all that I hope you’re a bettin’ man and to point your chips in my direction. I still live by this motto Caveman, the only difference is there is no gamble to bet on at Seize The Day! It’s a sure thing with absolute certainty that the “Ace High” will deal you in a beating unparalleled to any you’ve ever received before… double down on that!

Cameron Skyy

Downloads
    Uploads

COLUMN: John Striker's Seize The Day IV Predictions!

Hello fans and welcome once again to the greatest thing to happen to CLASH Wrestling since the wrestling, Pillar to Post! As always, I am your venerable wordsmith, your stupefying luminary of belletristic erudition (Look it up kids, it’ll do you some good!), John Striker. Today’s Pillar to Post will, like the last star-studded edition, lack the familiar feel of a traditional Pillar to Post. Expand your minds and embrace the change.

This week, I’ll be predicting the winners to CLASH’s biggest event, Seize the Day IV. It’s worth repeating that I’m the only person this side of the Mason-Dixon line to correctly predict that Tyler Elkins would capture the CLASH Championship at last year's Seize The Day. I also am the foremost expert on “The Curse of the CLASH Championship” having first discovered the evil pattern and having researched it extensively. The bottom line: when I predict things, you’d better listen to what I have to say! Let’s take a look at the scheduled matches:

#1 Contenders Fatal Four Way: The H3RD vs. Sons of Sanity vs. Wreckingforce vs. Victorious Secret
    This is a very tough match to call. The H3RD have the mastermind Tommy Treznik behind them. Sons Of Sanity (Malice & O’Malley) are looking to establish themselves as a tag team and stepping up at Seize the Day would really put them on the map. Wreckingforce was a great tag team in the past, and have the biggest two guys in CLASH Wrestling. Victorious Secret have been in the thick of the tag team division for some time now, and is a well established tag team in their own right. It’s a tough call, but I have to go with the team that has the most chance of "outside" assistance.
    Pick: H3RD via pinfall.

CLASH Tag Team Championship: Too Sweet Vs. Bump N’ Uglies
    The Bump N’ Uglies have shown that they’re willing to do whatever it takes to win back those titles. They’ve turned their backs on the fans, their friends, and possibly even Mama Ugly. That being said, the Tag Team Champions are beyond red hot right now, and I don’t think they’re able to be extinguished yet.
    Pick: Too Sweet retains via pinfall.

Antidote Ladder Match: Tommy Treznik Vs. Dave Manzo
    I’m not entirely sure how this match will work, but I don’t think that any amount of superhero strength will prevent Treznik from winning this one. Don’t get me wrong, I think Manzo is certainly capable of beating Treznik any night of the week, but just as in the tag team number one contender’s match, the H3RD will be in Treznik’s corner, ready to overcome anything Manzo can throw at them, including super strength.
    Pick: Tommy Treznik via forcing Manzo to drink the antidote.

Grudge Match: Tyler Elkins Vs. Cameron Skyy
    This is the match I am personally most looking forward to seeing. These two have a rich and storied history. Friends, competitors, enemies, and it’s finally all coming to a head. Tyler Elkins has always been in Skyy’s shadow, an afterthought. It’s always been Cameron Skyy and HIS friend, Tyler Elkins, not Elkin’s friend Skyy. As great a competitor as Skyy is, he’s also more likely to show compassion for Elkins, a sympathy for the situation that their divergent paths have caused. Elkins will be fierce and determined. I’m picking the victory of the shadow over the man.
    Pick: “Caveman” Tyler Elkins via submission.

1 Year in the Making: Mena Libra Vs. Truth Martini
    This match is going to be a huge disappointment to so many fans in CLASH Wrestling. That’s not to say that it won’t be entertaining, even competitive maybe, but people actually think that Mena Libra has a chance of defeating CLASH CEO Truth Martini. Sorry people, but reality, the truth, is going to set in at Seize the Day. While Mena has been an entertaining wrestler, and holds victories over several independent women wrestlers, she has only once stepped into the ring with someone as talented as Truth Martini. That match ended in GQ defeating her. Truth Martini is a world class athlete and a great wrestler. End of story.
    Pick: Truth Martini via pinfall.

CLASH Championship: X-Pac Vs. Gavin Quinn
    Everyone’s psyched to see X-Pac at Seize the Day and I’m certainly looking forward to seeing the unique style and offense he brings with him. X-Pac has been everywhere and done it all. What he’s not going to be able to do, however, is defeat GQ. I know, you’re skeptical, but Quinn is CLASH Champion for a reason. He is on top of his game, and on top of the wrestling world. There’s no way I can imagine him letting himself lose that belt, yet alone to an “outsider”. Gavin Quinn is far too stubborn, and far too strong willed to let himself lose that belt. I am tempted to pick X-Pac via DQ or Count-Out, but I’m going to put my faith in our champion instead.
    Pick: Gavin Quinn via Pinfall.

So there you have it, it’s practically in stone. I’m never wrong, so why start now? If you think I’m wrong on any of these matches, you’ll have your chance to prove me wrong on Saturday the 29th. See you at Seize the Day IV!
    John Striker

Downloads
    Uploads

Event Results To Seize The Day IV (01/29/11)

January 30, 2011

Special thanks to all who joined us for our Anniversary Event, SEIZE THE DAY IV! With your help, CLASH Wrestling officially “Seized The Day” with an outstanding attendance tipping the scales of 300. Fans were delivered a CLASH Experience like none other, and we will be back to our home in Taylor, MI next month on February 26, 2011 for the CONTENDERS CUP! Let’s get to the results:

RESULTS (01/29/11):

* T-D won an over-the-top rope battle royal opener last eliminating Blue Ranger. Other eliminations included Keith Calhoun, Willie Watts, Donnie Tsunami, White Ranger, PJB, Paul Bowser, & Arella Angel.

* Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) (c) def. Bump N Uglies via pinfall to retain the CLASH Tag Team Championship.

* “Ace High” Cameron Skyy vs. “Caveman” Tyler Elkins resulted in a Double Countout when both competitors continue to brawl long after the 10 count on the outside. Security forced the two apart.

* “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik def. “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo in the Antidote Ladder Match, forcing Manzo to drink the Antidote to calm his “Super Strength” that was inadvertently given to him months prior by swiping one of Treznik’s elixirs.

* Wrecking-Force (Wreckingball & Dragon Kreed) def. Sons of Sanity (William J. O’Malley & Gideon Malice), Victorious Secret (Cameron Salem & Mason Conrad), & H3RD (Austin Manix & Ded Vaughn w/ Treznik) in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team bout to become new #1 Contenders.

* Mena Libra def. CLASH CEO, Truth Martini via pinfall. Martini attempted to retreat to the back, but was brough back out by Skyy, Wrecking-Force, & Too Sweet. This brought H3RD & Sons of Sanity out which ignited a large fight on the outside during the bout ultimately concluding in a victory for Mena Libra.

* “GQ” Gavin Quinn (c) def. X-Pac via pinfall to retain the CLASH Championship.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its interesting sports update thanks dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12