TITANIC.

Know that we are entering the year 2011 it will be at least 100 years since 1911 titanic sink ?

So... in the 80s i believe a group sicenes went down below the ocean to see the wreak of titanic with cameras.... then it happen again in the late 90s...

My question for this is..... if u where to compare video footages of the titanic wreak of the 80s videos.... vs the late 90's videos would thw wreak and everything of titanic still look the same or have things became more distortion and broken years more later ?

So for example if the science went way down the ocean to discover the titanic wreak and filmed it.. lets say plates laying around and bottles of wines..... and then go back in the late 90s and film the same spot... which one would had looked more cleaner? the 80s video or the 90s video of the bottle of wines and plates or non? course you know the years it coems the dirtier things become and so on.

Just wish i could see video of it.... maybe when they went there in the 80s the actual titanic was more in better conditions then what it was later in the 90s when they went back there to film it down in the deep ocean.. or maybe not much of a difffrents.