Help, left purse on train on glasgow train!!!!?

BethGray

Dec 11, 2010
I was at glasgow I had my purse out to give my ticket over, that's the last I can remember of using it? If it was underneath the table on a very busy train, do you think it will have been taken, and are there any websites for lost property been reported ? :( the train was 5 dec and I got off at stewarton!

If you had any credit cards in your purse you should ring up the bank to cancel them or you will be in more trouble. Maybe going to the lost and found, if they have one.

First of all dont panic. People are aware of it on here, so if you report where you last had it etc, if it gets handed over you will get it back the police may be able to help you. Cancel all of your credit cards if they were in the purse! I am sorry for what happened. Good luck and I hope I helped.

First of all dont panic. People are aware of it on here, so if you report where you last had it etc, if it gets handed over you will get it back the police may be able to help you. Cancel all of your credit cards if they were in the purse! I am sorry for what happened. Good luck and I hope I helped.

Back