Suddenly Cannot Access Facebook on Blackberry T-mobile (sorry its long)?

I am sick and tired of T-mobile’s Blackberry phones- I love the blackberry phones but I hate having them brake down after a few short months of use.
I have had about 4 Blackberries in the past, but in the last year I have went through 3 of them for the same exact issue.
After a few months of regular normal use-all of a sudden I cannot access Facebook on my mobile browser. It comes up with a black box error message telling me
“HTTP Error 500: Internal Service Error,
An unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request from being fulfilled. This could be caused by a problem with the gateway, a problem with the destination server, or a problem with page itself. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists.”
When I get this error I call T-mobile and no one can solve my issue, on my last run in with this issue, I spoke to every tech support person in India from 7 am in the morning to 1pm that afternoon.
This is uncalled for an I cannot seem to prevent this same issue from re-occurring.
I mean the phone work great, and I can access every other web page that I want except the facebook page.

Please let me know if you have ever ran into this issue, I am not looking forward to this weekend when I have to spend half of my day on the phone fighting with T-mobile on this same issue again and again.

You're blaming this on T-Mobile, but the problem may be in the Blackberry browser.

Look in the settings for the browser and see if there's a way you can clear out the history or the cache for the application. Then try the page again.

I was also under the impression that there is a dedicated Facebook app for Blackberry. Try installing that and see if you can get access.

Back