"Sorry, no PDA's." Is that mean?

Confusede

Feb 24, 2008
I've been kissing this guy I've known for a while. And we just admited liking each other and just started kissing earlier this week. He was my fist kiss. I liked it, but today after school he tried to kiss me right outside of school, with lots of people around. We're not dating its still pretty casual and I haven't told my friends yet.

So when he went in for a kiss I said "Sorry, no PDAs' yet" and said bye and got on my bus. I felt bad so I texted him later and he never replied.
What do you think is up? Was it mean of me to say? I just didn't want everyone to see and than have all my friends find out that way (they already don't like the guy very much..)

nah that wasn't mean, you were being truthful and just explain you don't like pda..

he thought, since you confessed that he like you, and you like him. He thought you were something to him. But then you basically told him secret relationship...Or this is just games. He got hurt, and he really does like you, and you basically just crushed him. So I would say, to talk to him at school tomorrow, tell him it was not how he think it is, and hopefully he understands, and you become a couple...

good luck :)

That was kinda mean, you probably hurt his feelings.
Guys aren't always as tough on the inside as they are on the out.

Back