Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello i am trying to make an iPhone app and i need an experienced iPhone...

...Programmer to program for me do....? you know of anyone who can? or can you program your self. I am based in Melbourne>>>berwick and i already have 3 brilliant ideas witch a couple are in the music/entertainment categories and one is a game i can not afford to pay anyone at the moment but when we release our app we should make some $$$. I am 16 and I am a computer graphics artist who knows Blender 3D, Photoshop, After effects, Fruity loops studio and computer hardware and software very well and i am very enthusiastic and passionate about games and creating them all i need is a programmer or two and we will be flying. so if you are a intermediate to pro experienced Objective-C programmer, that is awesome! if not can you please! post this to every forum you know or tell a friend that lives close to berwick/beaconsfield/pakenham/narre-warren Thank you very much!!!.

my email is [email protected]

Unregistered
    who's adam? I thought you were called beaudean