The following message was sent to you via the IhAv.NET Contact Us form by Jessica.

--------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m Jessica from YieldAds whose forte is on online advertising. Currently our online advertising networks serve over 2.1 Billion impressions with over 2,000 advertisers spanning 93 countries every month and the numbers are growing rapidly over time.

We provide a performance driven advertising platform for advertisers and publishers to help maximize their return on investment. We are committed to the growth and success of our clients through online advertising to deploy effective online marketing campaigns in Asia and all across the globe.

Moreover, we are also interested to explore business opportunities with you in advertising on your websites and hope to have ongoing campaigns running on your portal whenever possible. Do let me know if you have any queries and I’m more than willing to assist hopefully we could venture into a business deal.

Below is the type of ad formats which allow to put in your website such as below chart:

Banner Size
Leaderboard 728x90
Full Banner 468x60
Skyscraper 120x600
Wide Skyscraper 160x600
Rectangular 300x250
Others Banners 800x440
Pop up/Pop under -
Layer Ads -

Feel free to add me on either Skype: “jessicaleechee” or email me at “[email protected]”. Hope to hear from you soonest possible.

And for your info, we normally work on a revenue share basis of 70/30.You will be entitled to transact payment via PayPal or wire transfer within 30days. Looking forward to work with you.

Thank you and have a good day.

Best Regards,
Jessica
Media Advertising Executive
Yieldads Sdn Bhd

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
From Mail: [email protected]
IP Address: 221.133.32.146
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0