Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Mitch

ive got a xbox 360 and an xbox hd dvd player but dont have a hd tv, will my hd...

...player play normal dvd on tv? i mainly bought this xbox hd player just to play normal dvds and plus it looks good lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    yea it should, we have a HD DVD player and it still plays normal dvds, dont worry bout the tv either

Michael C
    Why in the hell did you waste money on an HD-DVD player when you don't have an HD TV? The 360 will play the DVDs by itself! Even if it didn't, you can buy regular stand alone DVD players for MUCH less than you paid for the HD-DVD attachment for the 360.

TheOtherDoomGuy
    Umm that was kinda pointless, just so u kno. Its extra space, and ur xbox console can play DVDs in SD anyway.
    But yes as far as i kno, it will play.

Seriously tho, if uve got th elte, i swear ill do something childish, laughing that much! Sori man, its just funny is all.

The Dark Knight
    You do realize that the XBOX 360 console plays DVDs right? You wasted sooo much money on something that you don't need. You don't even have a HDTV. ZOMG

Downloads
    Uploads
    It will play your standard DVDs, but so will the Xbox 360 itself. So you don't really need the HD-DVD player unless you plan on getting a HDTV soon and plan to buy a now obsolete format technology.

onewify
    Duhhh!!!!!! Why do u ask ques u already know the answers to??? why dont u try ordering HD channels on that tv of urs and see what u will get!!!!!!!!!!! Get urself a good TV.