What Are Some Websites Where I Can Download ringtones, music, and videos?

Stephanie

May 11, 2008
Im using my cell phones internet and I want to know what are some websites that let me send ringtones to my phone as an attachment. or where i can download and automatically save them to my phone.

I download all these things through the opera mini browser. It a free mobile app found at m.opera.com it makes downloading and the web so much better.

Ringtones: mobiles24.com and freeringtonesonline.net Have to set up an account with both but dont have to give out your number. m.myxer.com completly free also but have to give out number and make sure you check the box that says no cost items when searching. You can use m.myxer.com and mobiles24.com through your regular browser.

Full songs: www.emp3world.com www.downloadmusicfree.org or just Google the artist and name of song followed by mediafire ex. Eminem love the way you lie mediafire. And when the results come up make sure the link is mediafire. I have to download these through the opera mini browser. My phones normal browser won't allow it...

Videos: mobiles24.com or once again Google artist and name of song follow by 3gp mediafire ex. Eminem love the way you lie 3gp mediafire. Make sure when you download from mediafire that the extension to the file is .3gp this is video format. Mediafire videos are better than mobiles24.com. I also use the opera mini browser for the downloads.

And i save everything to my memory card and categorize my files.

Hope this helps

Back