Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget using an online company to buy the code from, they take your money and often give you a false code. Each phone has a unique 15 digit code, so searching forums and websites wont help. You can either call T-Mobile and ask them for it- They charge £15 and you must have been with them for 3 months first. OR you can take it to pretty much any independent phone (corner) shop and pay £10.
    They have access to the codes and if they don't unlock it you don't pay. Much better than paying £12-£25 online and hoping it works.

I however have opted to take my handset back to the shop, as the back cover is branded and I didn't want it to be.

Downloads
    Uploads

Does anybody have the unlock/restriction code for a nokia 2730 classic?

I have just bought a nokia 2710 classic but it is locked to t-mobile. I want to be able to put my o2 sim in it. can anybody help me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget using an online company to buy the code from, they take your money and often give you a false code. Each phone has a unique 15 digit code, so searching forums and websites wont help. You can either call T-Mobile and ask them for it- They charge £15 and you must have been with them for 3 months first. OR you can take it to pretty much any independent phone (corner) shop and pay £10.
    They have access to the codes and if they don't unlock it you don't pay. Much better than paying £12-£25 online and hoping it works.
    I however have opted to take my handset back to the shop, as the back cover is branded and I didn't want it to be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not all providers give wrong codes. If you are not able to get the codes from your network provider you can get it from the online providers, but need to give a small sum. They also unlock it quick. You can try out for codes at onlinegsmunlock for your mobile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    I have just bought a nokia 2710 classic but it is locked to t-mobile. I want to be able to put my o2 sim in it. can anybody help me?
    You can get unlock code from any of the online vendors like MobileUnlockSolutions.com to unlock your Nokia 2710 classic . After unlcoking your Nokia, you can use your o2 sim with it .