Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not a whining Brat, Hey anyone advise here If you were in my position what

would you do as your next move? I have interests in many different Engineering Branches and Business Industries.
    I like Building, Designs and Engineering stuffs like Mechanical Devices Such like Houses, Computers, Arms, Firearms, Automobiles, Airplanes & Replicating and Engineering Biological Tissues, and Organs (Haven't done that and still getting ready to learn that, still taking basis class and I can't wait to start experimenting in that field and for now I'm still learning.) Yachts (Haven't done that yet), Robots, Software, Generators, and Etc.

OK. here's the problems. I also own a Very Small Conglomerate Business in Repiblik Ayiti/Republic of Haiti. And I use to own some certain businesses In the U.S.A.

In Repiblik Ayiti/Republique D'Haiti/Republic of Haiti:
    1 A Small Lending Section/Branch. Which use to Bring me a Total of 25% to 60% and up as net profits in 25 days on loan given, which at the end equal might end up to be around 2,000,000 Goud/Gourdes or $49263.98 U.S.A Dollars a year and sometime double.
    Still Active But Downsize!!
    2 A Small Real Estate. Which use to bring a total of 2,000,000 Goud/Gourdes or around $45,000.00 U.S.A. Dollars a year. still Active but Frozen!!
    3 A Small Transportation Section/Branch. Which Use to Bring me Over 1,000,000 Goud/Gourdes a year which equal to around U.S.A. $24631.99 Dollars a year. Still Active but Downsize to 50,000 Goud/Gourdes $1200 Dollars a year!!
    4 A Small Grocery and Home Construction Distribution Wares Retail Stores Section/Branch. Which Use To bring 5,000,000.00 Goud/Gourdes or $123159.94 U.S.A. Dollars a year. Failed!!
    5 A Small Slaughter House It use to (Process Goat, Cows, Chicken, Ducks, Turkey, Fish, Turtles, Sea Turtles, Crabs): Which use to Bring In Around 3,000,000.00 Goud/Gourdes or $73895.96 U.S.A. Dollars a year. Failed!!
    O.K. the Problems is:
    The Small Lending&Transportation Section/Branch end up being downsize cause of a stupid investment I did that cost the company 75%/0,000.00 of the lending account value which my current helper did not support in which end up having her walking out on me and the company, and then she call me a dumb which kinda piss me off and then my dad kinda said I told you not to, OK! So for now my Stepmother to be is the one running them for me even I Kinda don't get alone with her and she's doing excellent. And the Small Real Estate, Slaughter House&Retail Store failed cause of the manager embezzling over 0,000 had to fire him and had thrown in jail for like 30 years.

In U.S.A. (United State Of America):
    1 A Small Website. After 15 acquisition and two Failed one for a total of $200,000. end up Failed Cause of miss-communication with managing team.
    2 A Small Lending Section/Branch. With $5,000 out in loans and a 5% stake in a Advertising company that bring in $50,000 and a future one the way for a 30% stakes in a Bread Factory that Might bring in $500,000 and and a $25,000.00 in loans to them in their next three months or another 10% more stake, still Not doing well.

OK I just tell them that Kind of, well Y'all know the where there's like 1000-2000 or more peoples with time to waste in Hall Auditorium sitting down and making presentations of saying what they think make them a Paramount members of their Society and a good candidates for certain Position &Seat of their class and my everyone of family member been top and still is of their class, I couldn't escape this one had to do it last night, I'm Still 1st of my class, SÒGA?N is only 2.8 while I'm 3 Mill', Well all that kinda start Happening in like 3, 4, 5 years. And my Father, My Uncles&Grandparents and Aunts is blaming me saying that I'm Incompetent and Stupid that's cause I did not sign up for a business major and saying that what's cause my Liquid Net Worth to go from $9Mil to $3Mil is the breed of my sarcasm and high ridiculous spending and chasing Girls. OK all I did was buy a Bullet Proof Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow II for like $450,000, Fast Speed Boat for $350,000, An Icon A5 Airplane for $200,000 and a 12,000 Sq Feet house for $1,600,000 and one more House 4500Sq for $600,000 In Daytona Beach, Fl all in Cash. I know I did some Mistakes But there's like 29 of them without count they all Have a PhD in other things a Master in Business&Law as a second Career and ganging up on me saying I made them look bad in front of their Colleagues "This Year" At the Aristocrats Rally&Reunion. OK! 1st I'm Only like 22 and "playboy" & I have a Triple Major (Aerospace Engineering, Philosophy& Biomedical) & I don't care about their colleagues and the Aristocrats say about me they're just a bunch of obsessed Haitians and Lebanese and French I have as parents bullying me and they like pushing me to get a fourth major (But Business). Do you guys think if I do it will help me improve my mistake in Business? But it will take most of my leisure times and the Hottie

Downloads
    Uploads
    This sounds like bragging to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I don't think you are a whining Brat, it sounds like to me that you are nothing but a Con Man trying to sound wealthier and more important than you actually are and making an attempt to impress people on here with your alleged wealth, education or experience. I would think if you actually had all of those alleged wealth, educations or experiences that you would not be on Y/A looking for solutions but that you could be looking for those answers to your little problem within yourself and your alleged vast education,business knowledge, or experiences.

Junior Member mt˜«¯Adrian“ª«¯˜tm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    uh yeah I uh I can't read

all of those

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thanks nice to know