Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem with the "smear" about Rev. Wright is that it's true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it's just rebpubs, the IRS is interested in what's happening. The only smear is when they break the law.
    Notice in the attached link, the UCC link to the evidence no longer works.

Junior Member McGruffaAMtttTibetttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These smears virtually only exist on this site, where people (not just Republicans) can get their daily dose of "Ha, gotcha, everyone who agrees with me pat me on the back!" The "questions" about him being a Muslim and "typical white person" and babies being a punishment are perpetuated ad nauseum on here and add nothing to the political discourse. Most of the country has moved on, but some people on here are stuck on the non story of yesterday. I guess they have nothing better to talk about.

civil_av8r
    Most of the smearers are Clinton supporters.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, or the current slander du jour "BARACK OBAMA HATES BABIES!"

Sigh, they will try anything, and they will fail, you wanna take on Obama, take him on over the ISSUES, but you better come prepared because when it comes to the issues he will kick conservative butt all over the room.

Junior Member Somebody'sGottaSayIt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Newsflash!

Clinton continues to smear Obama about this issue.

She even has told many Super delegates that it will make Obama unelectable in the GE.

Jacob W
    I agree the Obama is a Muslim bit is not fair. But I do not see how you can consider exposing what has been going on in Obama's spiritual life for the last 20 years is a smear. It is part of his make up. It reflects his belief system and tells us much about his character.

We have a right to know what he knows and when he knew it. Why he claimed he was not aware of the racism, anti-Americanism and anti-semitism. Why he changed his story and tried a Clintonesque spin about specific dates and times when he knew perfectly well what his Pastor of Disaster was preaching. He obviously believes it, too. Believes it enough to bring his young daughters there to experience it first hand. Believes it enough to donate over 20 grand to the church last year!

I am a proud Republican and I don't mind telling you there is plenty wrong with both Democrat candidates (our own leaves much to be desired as well) without making anything up or spreading unfounded rumors. That sounds like a Clinton operative to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There was no smear Wright was exposed for being a black racist.

Anyone who says the CIA created HIV to kill blacks is liar.

Wright has shown blacks are just as racist and bigoted as everyone else.

Face it you don't like the exposure of reality on people like Wright.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty much. If you can't win on issues you have to win on lies. It's the republican way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What smear? The man is a racist and the proof is in his sermons. Is Obama a racist? I am beginning to believe that he is. I would never be involved with any organization who spreads hatred but it OK for a presidential candidate to belong? if Hillery's church said the same about blacks she would be out of the race let alone what Wright said about AMERICA (HE SAID GOD DAMN AMERICA) This is apparently OK with you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast